Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

#21MNYC + DSM NYC will give away in-store raffle tickets for the NIKECOURT Zoom Vapor AJ3 today from 11 AM to 7 PM. #NikeLab
To enter at #21MNYC or DSM NYC: Must have valid photo ID. Name on raffle ticket must match name on ID. One entry per person. #NikeLab
#21MNYC and DSM NYC raffle winners will be notified on Nov. 11 and will be able to make their purchase until 7 PM Nov, 12. #NikeLab

Last edited:
Its not guaranteed tho but it has greater chances on other releases.. This is limited so it is still a matter of luck.. What i did was i adjusted my time on my iphone .. I turned off the "SET AUTOMATICALLY" and adjusted the time

View media item 1254625
it wont work. for some reason one of my computers is always 15-20 seconds ahead. but once the countdown goes to 0, i still can't add to cart because it throws out an error.

They pulled the Nina out for some Tennis shoes? Its getting real outchea

Glad im not a Mercer head anymore, too much going on down there now

Last edited:

got through for 2 my girl actually checked both out had seven orders with rsvpers... so 2/7 for me
frown.gif

so thats why those slots sold out right away ... :frown:

it wont work. for some reason one of my computers is always 15-20 seconds ahead. but once the countdown goes to 0, i still can't add to cart because it throws out an error.

You still have to follow the real countdown.. Not your computer's time..

nah dont pay 500$.  Even as a tennis and basketball fan, these are not worth 500.  I would pay around 425 the max.  500 is crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom