Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour black really just doesn't work on this model. I think the fact that they're legitimate tennis shoes just leaves me more biased to lean towards liking the white better, even though I prefer bc3 over wc3 any day. there's just something about this colorway on the silhouette that doesn't sit right with me....plus they botched the tounge with making it this weird semi patent material with the bottom portion smooth and the top portion tumbled. I thought they did a great drop on the whites concept wise but that small issue with the tongue is really bugging me lol.

@spoonmanofthehour black really just doesn't work on this model. I think the fact that they're legitimate tennis shoes just leaves me more biased to lean towards liking the white better, even though I prefer bc3 over wc3 any day. there's just something about this colorway on the silhouette that doesn't sit right with me....plus they botched the tounge with making it this weird semi patent material with the bottom portion smooth and the top portion tumbled. I thought they did a great drop on the whites concept wise but that small issue with the tongue is really bugging me lol.
just cut off the tongue. problem solved

smokin.gif

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour black really just doesn't work on this model. I think the fact that they're legitimate tennis shoes just leaves me more biased to lean towards liking the white better, even though I prefer bc3 over wc3 any day. there's just something about this colorway on the silhouette that doesn't sit right with me....plus they botched the tounge with making it this weird semi patent material with the bottom portion smooth and the top portion tumbled. I thought they did a great drop on the whites concept wise but that small issue with the tongue is really bugging me lol.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I agree with what you said and that's why I ended up passing on them. I also feel the white looks better on this model, and I prefer BC 3's over WC 3's too. After hearing about the tongue situation, I'm certainly glad I didn't pay the $300 to get them. I think the white version is perfect so I'm more than satisfied with the one pair. Thanks again for your insight. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

@spoonmanofthehour black really just doesn't work on this model. I think the fact that they're legitimate tennis shoes just leaves me more biased to lean towards liking the white better, even though I prefer bc3 over wc3 any day. there's just something about this colorway on the silhouette that doesn't sit right with me....plus they botched the tounge with making it this weird semi patent material with the bottom portion smooth and the top portion tumbled. I thought they did a great drop on the whites concept wise but that small issue with the tongue is really bugging me lol.
just cut off the tongue. problem solved
already taken care of bro.....great minds think alike 

thats funny I actually like these better than the white even though I like wc3s better than the bc3...if I am telling the truth though I hate this silhouette its just disrespect for the classic 3's IMO

my pair just came in, has a small scuff on the back. I was planning on wearing 'em anyway but smh, a $200 sneaker should be perfect... Never change JB/Nike... 
That sucks, but at least it's a quick fix with a little black Angelus paint.  

Chat with Nike, bet they send you a coupon code.

man seeing these in hand I see what you're saying with the tongue

guys are u sure BC are more limited than WC? because the whites just werent released in EU, the blacks were on nikelabs accounts and NDC EU as well! 

btw i got mine delivered, this evening i should have em home and see if theyre worth keeping or passing it to my friend for 400.... don't know what to expect since i hadnt the chance to get the WC

Last edited:
Mine just arrived, think Im gonna pass on these to be honest & stick'em on ebay....not crazy on the shape, small glue stain above the NA on the back & a tiny yellowish mark on one of the sides

Mine just arrived, think Im gonna pass on these to be honest & stick'em on ebay....not crazy on the shape, small glue stain above the NA on the back & a tiny yellowish mark on one of the sides

my pair just came in, has a small scuff on the back. I was planning on wearing 'em anyway but smh, a $200 sneaker should be perfect... Never change JB/Nike... View media item 1257773

Gotta love these new low posters that try to sneak in that they are reselling. Such b.s. "oh I got them and don't like them as much as i thought so I'm selling!"

Exactly, I dont need to explain myself to anybody....bought a shoe I thought I'd like, not so much impressed in hand so Im selling it on.....you'd swear I had a store listed in my sig or somethng, oh ....wait
laugh.gif

Exactly, I dont need to explain myself to anybody....bought a shoe I thought I'd like, not so much impressed in hand so Im selling it on.....you'd swear I had a store listed in my sig or somethng, oh ....wait :lol:

Difference is I'm following the rules. Thanks for the added attention tho, always helps with traffic! And I don't play stupid acting like I actually wanted the shxt

Back
Top Bottom