Zootopia

Alice in wonderland for the visuals while High and droppin acid dippin fries in vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:
Type of levels u talking bout? Think I c where u goin with this. Good flicc

There are a ton of real life issues that manifest through cute animals...

Racism, sexism, xenophobia... Its crazy.

The assistant mayor is a sheep with an afro and said the only reason why she was hired was so that the mayor could get the "sheep" vote.

Little stuff like that where mt brother might have thought it was funny but I'm over here wee-bey'ing.

There are no dogs or cats in zootopia because they stayed loyal to the humans when the other animals became intelligent and took over the world.

I thought the movie was alright. 

Moana was okay. I think it was overhyped.

Sing was surprisingly entertaining. Watched it last night with my daughter.

Nah, my 12 year old brother is spending his first weekend with me.

I'll reach out to you next time to verify what is and isn't thread worthy.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
This movie definitely was good. I'm ranking it above some of the classics, just because of the message alone. Every child needs to see this.

whats the message?

i can't bring myself to watch this for some reason

The assistant mayor is a sheep with an afro and said the only reason why she was hired was so that the mayor could get the "sheep" vote.

Little stuff like that where mt brother might have thought it was funny but I'm over here wee-bey'ing.

Sounds kinda like "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.

Sounds kinda like "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.

My favorite book of all time :smokin

whats the message?

i can't bring myself to watch this for some reason

It really just speaks to xenophobia, racism, and sexism, but they use animals instead of people.

It touches on overcoming adversity, doubters, hometown blues.. It really is a well put together movie that touches on a lot of societal points that people from all walks of life can relate too.

In the movie, while there is acceptance among all animals, certain animals are thought to be a better fit for certain jobs (kind of like how certain races are boxed into certain professions). The larger, more powerful animals like rhinos and elephants are on the police force, and the main character is a tiny little bunny (which is clearly a young white woman from flyover states) wants to be a cop.. So it attacks the "overcome adversity" angel

But on the flip, she's partnered w/ a fox conman... Regular food chain permits the fox to eat the bunny, which makes them an unlikely combo... but in the civilized world of Zootopia, they can be friends. However, she carries a fox spray given to her parents who have a deep fear of foxes.

It runs a very close line to the relationship between black and white people b/c older white folks tend to have a fear of black people, which is passed down in a subtle way to their "liberal" kids.

I probably butchered the explanation so don't let me stop you from watching it. Just give it a look, my g. Really good story.

Last edited:
This :rofl:

I thought this was a year old gravedig

But.. There wasn't a thread made...

Hence the creation of the thread.

Makes sense?

I don't understand why I have to be high to make a thread about a movie that's gotten rave reviews and pulled in over a billion in box office.

[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:

all true. Watched this flicc at least 4X with my youngings. They get pissed when I call it fruitopia.
2nd best part was when the fox reality checked the bunny after the press conference. Felt she was talking about dark colored folks when we rage and how it's in our genetics.
Best part of film was when she got that self actualization part down and become human and doing something to change the problem.

Back
Top Bottom