Zootopia

This :rofl:

I thought this was a year old gravedig

But.. There wasn't a thread made...

Hence the creation of the thread.

Makes sense?

I don't understand why I have to be high to make a thread about a movie that's gotten rave reviews and pulled in over a billion in box office.

[emoji]128533[/emoji]

No I hear ya, I never saw a thread for this either, I think we just talked about it a lot in the movie thread.

But yeah, BRB, I'm making a thread in a second....

"Air Jordan Brand Shoes: have you guys played in these shoes worn by Michael Jordan? They're pretty sweet."

No I hear ya, I never saw a thread for this either, I think we just talked about it a lot in the movie thread.

But yeah, BRB, I'm making a thread in a second....

"Air Jordan Brand Shoes: have you guys played in these shoes worn by Michael Jordan? They're pretty sweet."

3211487.gif

Zootopia >>> MOANA

not even a question ...

Secret Life of Pets is another one you should see - joint was good.

Kubo >.. best animated I seen in a long time. Cool story & Kids loved it too.

Last edited:
i dubbed zootopia for secret life of pets when they were both in theaters (awesome movie btw)... guess ill run my Android movie magic & find zootopia later.

i dubbed zootopia for secret life of pets when they were both in theaters (awesome movie btw)... guess ill run my Android movie magic & find zootopia later.

You might not like it. There's an "agenda"

my political news antennas caught that their was a "agenda" in Zootopia, i can appreciate well executed propaganda from a artistic point of view though :lol:

i mean we all sorta liked Captain Planet right? :lol:

I was caught completely off guard by the themes and complexity of this movie. While it is enjoyable for the kids, this is 100% a movie meant for adults   

I was caught completely off guard by the themes and complexity of this movie. While it is enjoyable for the kids, this is 100% a movie meant for adults   

This. I was watching this with my girl like, "yo, are they trying to make the fox represent black folk? Is this bunny tryna represent oppressed women? They're laying it on thick!!"

They even made the bully from the beginning a backwoods southern type racist farmer :lol:

But yeah I've seen this movie like 5 or 6 times. Love it

Back
Top Bottom