Zune: Post everything here

Originally Posted by 18th letter

and NeptuneBeats so its worth downloading the update? i've been too lazy to do it

Yeah, I was too lazy to do it at first as well, but then my friend showed me his. The Zune itself, like the font on the screen and the backgrounds change,so that's really nice. The way you go through different menus has like a soft fade to it, and it's very futuristic like. So yeah, it's def worthdownloading. The software on the comp will take some time getting used to, but the display is beautiful now, not all plain like it used to be. But it is alittle more difficult to navigate and do certain things that were easy on the previous software display.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Info on Colorware? I have a brown one, I got mine when it was first released...so that sounds pretty interesting.
colorwarepc.com it's a company that could change the color of pretty much anything(for a price of course), but you pick your color you want todo from their list send your zune to them and 2-3 weeks later you have a new color for your zune.

^ do know anywhere I can go and get it for cheaper than $119? Or any online links?
pimp.gif

So I copped this morning, came home, and plugged it into the comp using the sync cable. The screen showed this:

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
87apqa0.jpg

Then I unplugged it, but since it was fresh out the box, it showed that there was no battery life, then it shut off quickly.

I plugged it back in, then it has been stuck on that same screen ever since, even when it isn't plugged into the computer.

It isn't showing up on my computer, so my guess is that it isn't charging.

I had it plugged in the front usb port, then I read that it should be in the back, which has made no difference.

"What I'm 'posed to do now man, the game all messed up?"

Seriously wait till Friday. I saw somewhere is having it for 79. I wish I waited for mine cuz that is a steal. i like my zune.

well i just dropped 250 on my zune 80GB and i love it.. I didnt have an Ipod to begin with tho...i had a scandisk....
I think this zune is good tho...

i am thinking about buying a mp3.
in the lowest gb area.
my budget is $150.
whats the best buy?

Sansa e260, it's 8GB!

Originally Posted by trunks206

I have one and I like it but I'm not going to lie I have no idea about anything you guys are taking about I just use it as a simple MP3 player.
One thing I dont really like is that the battery doesnt seem to last that long but I dont know how long Ipod battery last.

i dont know if u have one or not but for zunes

if you hold the Back button+the down button

it turns ur zune off

holding play puts it to sleep

turning it off saves battery, trust me

Im thinkin about copping a $119 ZUNE right now...I dont know ANYTHING about them.

Right now I have a ipod mini
laugh.gif
,and I think I need a upgrade.But cansomeone who has the Zune list the pros/cons of the Zune?

Help is Appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TCW 96

^ says the guy who bought a ZUNE FOR 199.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was dumb sold out everywhere and I had a gift card for target that I would have never used regardless what is your point???

sometimes you say the dumbest, ignorant #!*$ ever...I guess the only thing we can still agree on is 50 cent's music and your undying love for him.
smh.gif

I have a zune now but haven't even gotten a chance to use it because the screen went out. Then couldn't even do anything about it because the warrantydoesn't cover the screens. Got it maybe 7 months ago, used it for a month tops. Didn't sweat it really but would love to be able to get it fixed ortrade it or something.

Originally Posted by TNiSATARD

Originally Posted by trunks206

I have one and I like it but I'm not going to lie I have no idea about anything you guys are taking about I just use it as a simple MP3 player.
One thing I dont really like is that the battery doesnt seem to last that long but I dont know how long Ipod battery last.

i dont know if u have one or not but for zunes

if you hold the Back button+the down button

it turns ur zune off

holding play puts it to sleep

turning it off saves battery, trust me

Word.

I love my zune, especially the new update that just came out...it changed the whole display for the Zune hardware and software
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom