Zune: Post everything here

I synced like 4 albums zune to zune and #++# took up all my battery lol..

And you can only listen to each song 3 times that u sync zune to zune

ima buy myself a 4gb zune.
should i buy it on ebay, becuase of my freinds bought an ipod off ebay and a fake chinese one came n it sucks.
or should i just save an buy a 4 gb.

Makes no sense....your gonna buy a 4gb Zune from ebay,but if you dont your goin to save up for a 4GB zune?

noo..
haha my badd.
im gonna buy a 4gb zune.
but i dono if i should buy it at the store or ebay..

i want to save myself some money and buy it on ebay, but my friend said thatt they might send me a fake one(because it happend to him last month) and i dontwant to send it back and all of that mess.

option two is wait a couples of weeks and get the 150$ zune at the store. btw im 16 n i depend on my allowance and saving up my lunch money..rofl

What's the best program to use to upload vids?

I've had the Zune since last November and never really cared about putting vids in it until now.

Any help would be appreciated.

just got one for my bday, 30 gb 99 bucks yee, just ordered a case and a wall charger online, finally get to retire my 3 year old 4 gig mp3 player

i dunnobecause the zune only takes certain video formats
i had to download a driver to transfer them to mpeg which
made it look like crap and had one of those annoying
watermarks right in the middle of it...actually the only
good quality movie i have on mine is grandma's boy
i'm going to check which format it is

Originally Posted by shoesandstuff

get an ipod dawg

seriously, i have an ipod touch and love it more than any other mp3 player

NES, GBA, AIM, safari, youtube, wifi itunes, wireless syncing and email > zune 4, 8, 30, 80 gb

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

a couple questions...

I was fortunate enough to cop one from Target for $199....sold out at radio shack for $99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

1. Can I really only charge it and add/delete music through the Zune software?

2. How do I Stop music completely not just pause it. (sleep mode)

3. What are some good kits and cases to cop for the 30 GB Zune???
1. You can charge it on your computer, just plug it in through the usb and you dont have to open the software. Or you can either geta car charger or wall changer. Yes you can only add/delete music through the software as far as i know.

2. To fully turn it off and not put it into hibernate mode/sleep mode just hold down the back button and the down button for a couple of seconds. This willturn it off fully not using any power.

3. Im guessing you copped the 30 gig, which is the one i have. I got a acrylic case from target for like 20$ and its the best. Ive dropped my zune twice onconcrete and it still looks brand new with no damage or scratches, nothing, ect.

in order to put the album covers u have to be in browse view in the zune software. right click the album u want to change, add album cover. the one thing thatsucks tho is that u have to actually download the pic before u can set it as an album cover.

does anyone know how to make it not delete the song automatically from my zune after i erase it from my library?

sorry for the bump but i didnt feel like making a new thread.

does anyone know id the 30gb zune works with vista? im trying to figure out if its something wrong with my cord, zune, or vista

^ I bought the FM transmitter with mine, and it sucked, big time. I would not recommend that.

Another question though, has there been any updates lately that fix the tags?

Back
Top Bottom