NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing. - Page 5

post #121 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post


same reason youd get gunned down by a poorly trained cop and nothing comes off it, but if you gun down a cop, chances are if you are caught you wont live to even tell your side.

 

 

Harsh laws for killing a cop is necessary, they have the most dangerous job in this country. If the laws were more lenients cops would be getting killed left and right.

post #122 of 447
How did the owner react? I didn't even notice it and I refuse to watch again.
The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old...

True Story....

PSN: maderasteinberg
Reply
The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old...

True Story....

PSN: maderasteinberg
Reply
post #123 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendairy Stinson View Post

PETA doesn't do ****. They only care about their own agendas. They're too busy flour bombing celebs.

PETA is a joke of an organization.  They are an embarrassment to animal rights activists.

 

I consider my cats as part of my family.  I would act accordingly if anyone ever tried to harm them.

 

I will not watch that video because I can't see something like that.  RIP to that poor dog, and my prayers are with the owner for his loss.

post #124 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

right..

Not my fault your emotional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda421 View Post

then why is it alright to give the death penalty for killing a police dog?

Cause the police dog was lost in the line of duty that he was trained for smokin.gif
post #125 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfCastamere View Post


Harsh laws for killing a cop is necessary, they have the most dangerous job in this country.

i can probably think of about 10 jobs that are far more dangerous....
post #126 of 447
The owner has his fair share of the blame too.
Quote:
"The shooting occurred about 7:15 p.m. Sunday at 137th Street and Jefferson Avenue about two hours after police surrounded a house where a gunman had robbed two people inside. A crowd of spectators gathered in response to the large police response, which included several police cars and the department’s Bearcat armored vehicle.

As some, including resident Gabriel Martinez, aimed their cellphones at the scene to record it, Rosby drove up in his rented black Mazda. Swain said Rosby stopped in the intersection with music blaring from his windows. Officers told him to turn down the music because they were trying to hear what was happening down the street. Rosby pulled forward, parked and got out with his dog, but left the music still playing loudly.

“It’s distracting the officers,” Swain said. “It’s interfering with what they are able to hear. It’s not just a party call. It’s an armed robbery call. The officers need to hear what’s going on with the people being called out of the residence. That music in his car is bleeding over and it’s distracting them.”
The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old...

True Story....

PSN: maderasteinberg
Reply
The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old...

True Story....

PSN: maderasteinberg
Reply
post #127 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfCastamere View Post


Harsh laws for killing a cop is necessary, they have the most dangerous job in this country. If the laws were more lenients cops would be getting killed left and right.

more dangerous than a coal miner? more dangerous than a firefighter? more dangerous than a military officer ?
post #128 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I love my dog, but in no way, shape, or form, would my reaction be remotely similar to someone murdering my mother or brothers.

how exactly do you know?....at the end of the day is someone a dog you love deeply.....wether is your mom, best friend, sibling or your dog, if you love them enough and see them get gunned down in such a way and see your dog die in pain right in front of your eyes, you really dont know how you'll react.

Fixed. It's not a someone It's a dog.

Have you seen your dog gunned down and die in pain right in front of you? If not, how would you know it would be the same as your MOTHER or WIFE dying?

This is one of those weird things you seem to argue and don't let up on, so I'll keep it simple. Stop being shocked if people don't share your extreme view about dogs being as important as human being family members. Plenty of people think of dogs as members of their family, but be serious.. for most people, their wife or child being murdered in front of them will be more serious than their dog.
post #129 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

Not my fault your emotional.
Cause the police dog was lost in the line of duty that he was trained for smokin.gif

like i said....

RIGHT....
post #130 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

Fixed. It's not a someone It's a dog.

Have you seen your dog gunned down and die in pain right in front of you? If not, how would you know it would be the same as your MOTHER or WIFE dying?

This is one of those weird things you seem to argue and don't let up on, so I'll keep it simple. Stop being shocked if people don't share your extreme view about dogs being as important as human being family members. Plenty of people think of dogs as members of their family, but be serious.. for most people, their wife or child being murdered in front of them will be more serious than their dog.


then why is it more serious killing a dog cop instead of killing the wife of a cop according to the law?


edit:

i'm not saying you are wrong but why is that? if a human is more valuable than dog, why is that if a dog sworn into police has more importance than a civilian ?
post #131 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda421 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I love my dog, but in no way, shape, or form, would my reaction be remotely similar to someone murdering my mother or brothers.

then why is it alright to give the death penalty for killing a police dog?

Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda421 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

Fixed. It's not a someone It's a dog.

Have you seen your dog gunned down and die in pain right in front of you? If not, how would you know it would be the same as your MOTHER or WIFE dying?

This is one of those weird things you seem to argue and don't let up on, so I'll keep it simple. Stop being shocked if people don't share your extreme view about dogs being as important as human being family members. Plenty of people think of dogs as members of their family, but be serious.. for most people, their wife or child being murdered in front of them will be more serious than their dog.


then why is it more serious killing a dog cop instead of killing the wife of a cop according to the law?

Maybe because the dog is considered an officer and the wife isn't?

And I'm pretty sure the law considers murder of a human important.
post #132 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

Fixed. It's not a someone It's a dog.

Have you seen your dog gunned down and die in pain right in front of you? If not, how would you know it would be the same as your MOTHER or WIFE dying?

This is one of those weird things you seem to argue and don't let up on, so I'll keep it simple. Stop being shocked if people don't share your extreme view about dogs being as important as human being family members. Plenty of people think of dogs as members of their family, but be serious.. for most people, their wife or child being murdered in front of them will be more serious than their dog.

I NEVER CALLED ON JJ WATT FOR NOT AGREEING WITH ME...

more like he called on me for not sharing my views, he could have easily kept to himself.....dudes really questioning me because i hold my dog to a higher standard and to me they are just as loved as if they were human?....really?....
post #133 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post


Not my fault your emotional.
Cause the police dog was lost in the line of duty that he was trained for smokin.gif

 

I refuse to believe you're being serious right now, especially seeing as how you have a dog.

 

Literally one of the most loyal pets on Earth. Dudes dog took that bullet, and would probably take another had it lived if cops ever threatened dude again.

 

I could say without a doubt if a cop came at you specifically wanting your head when youre with your homies, every last one of them would dip. Speaks volumes about your personality if unwavering loyalty means that little to you.

No one Ever Really Dies
Reply
No one Ever Really Dies
Reply
post #134 of 447
I'm not upset he shot the dog.

I'm upset they're harassing dude.

Americans aren't even talking about the owner that was obeying the law... they're talking about the life of a dog that jumped to attack.

wow.
post #135 of 447
You guys comparing humans to dogs.

And I'm the one that's wrong laugh.gif
post #136 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?

all i'm saying is that you're NOT trying to compare humans to dogs, but yet that double standard rears it's ugly head when it's a dog cop.

so do you believe a civilian should be put to death for killing a cop dog, but yet if it's a cop killing a civilian dog, it's justified since he feels threatened ?
post #137 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

I refuse to believe you're being serious right now, especially seeing as how you have a dog.

Literally one of the most loyal pets on Earth. Dudes dog took that bullet, and would probably take another had it lived if cops ever threatened dude again.

I could say without a doubt if a cop came at you with your homies wanting your head, every last one of them would dip. Speaks volumes about your personality if unwavering loyalty means that little to you.

exactly my point, that dog would have had the same reaction had it been a damb Trex ready to chop down on its owner and saying as a human a man can easily black out and in a moment of pain and confusion put his life on the line for his dog is too much to understand?....yes call it EMOTIONAL....its a human trait, proud to express it.
post #138 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

239e5_ORIG-1241100353_anchorman_kicking_the_dog.gif

Do something.

nice....

let me know when you have enough of this back and forth, troll.
post #139 of 447
eyes.gif at people comparing dogs to immediate family members.
post #140 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

You guys comparing humans to dogs.

And I'm the one that's wrong laugh.gif

 

Just go back to TAN please.

No one Ever Really Dies
Reply
No one Ever Really Dies
Reply
post #141 of 447
Judging my personality and me because I wouldn't kill someone for my dog?

I suppose. laugh.gif
post #142 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

You guys comparing humans to dogs.

And I'm the one that's wrong laugh.gif

funny thing is a dog will probably love you more than your own siblings in a lot of cases, a dog will be more loyal to you than your own girl, a dog will ride out with you more than your own best friend.
post #143 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

You sound emotional though talking about you'd kill someone for killing your dog.

Relax there.

YOU FELT THE NEED TO CALL ME OUT AND JUDGE ME, LETS GET THAT **** STRAIGHT.
post #144 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by firmePORvida View Post

eyes.gif at people comparing dogs to immediate family members.

I'm the troll because I wouldn't co-sign holding a dog in the same level as a person.

Then you get all upset and irrational about it.

Dogs aren't humans.
post #145 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda421 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?

all i'm saying is that you're comparing humans to dogs, but yet that double standard rears it's ugly head when it's a dog cop.

so do you believe a civilian should be put to death for killing a cop dog, but yet if it's a cop killing a civilian dog, it's justified since he feels threatened ?

I've seen you argue in other threads and I'm convinced you're trolling.

What on Earth on are you talking about with me? My comment was directed to ksteezy who said he would have the same reaction if his dog was killed or if it was a human family member. My personal reaction has nothing to do with dog cops or the law. So that's irrelevant to what I'm talking about.
post #146 of 447
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69 View Post

I'm not upset he shot the dog.

I'm upset they're harassing dude.

Americans aren't even talking about the owner that was obeying the law... they're talking about the life of a dog that jumped to attack.

wow.

 

You're right.

 

We've gotten so used to cops ******g with people and arresting dudes for no reason, it's not even surprising anymore mean.gif

post #147 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

You sound emotional though talking about you'd kill someone for killing your dog.

Relax there.

YOU FELT THE NEED TO CALL ME OUT AND JUDGE ME, LETS GET THAT **** STRAIGHT.

lol
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Christmas Size 13
$249 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Deadstock KD IV Year Of The Dragon Size 13
$279 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #148 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

I'm the troll because I wouldn't co-sign holding a dog in the same level as a person.

Then you get all upset and irrational about it.

Dogs aren't humans.

YOU are a troll because you got the nerve to pass judgement on me and then when i speak out against you, you try to flip the script as if i initiated this conversation with you, obviously you are just trying to rustle jimmies which makes you a troll.
post #149 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

YOU FELT THE NEED TO CALL ME OUT AND JUDGE ME, LETS GET THAT **** STRAIGHT.

I didn't "call you out"

I simply stated that holding a dog in the same scope as a human was irrational.

Then you went on some tangent and going to extremes.
post #150 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfCastamere View Post


Harsh laws for killing a cop is necessary, they have the most dangerous job in this country. If the laws were more lenients cops would be getting killed left and right.
This dude...
I swear you say the dumbest ish known to man
But I applaud your trolling skills
14nfn1w.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.