Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Cops should be held to a higher standard.

Every mistake a cop makes or wrongful use of power they should get a bullet in their head.

There'd be a lot less corruption that way.

btw I honestly think id black out and get killed along with my dog, seeing my dog get killed like that is enough to send any dog owner over the edge.....that s**** is beyond sad.

I gotta co-sign with this. I honestly shouldn't have watched this!

I feel so damn empty right watching the dog limp around and squirm on the ground. :frown:

cosign. didnt watch and wont watch it.

someone hurts my dog, you hurt a part of my family. you kill my dog and im blacking out and you'll probably have to put me down too.

I can't watch this video man.  RIP to the dog
tired.gif
.  I just hope karma gets that cop in a bad way
mean.gif
.  Death would be too good for that cop, paralyzing him from the neck down sounds more fitting...

OP, you need to change the title of this thread. The cops had cause to shot that dog.
Y'all acting like the dog was starved for years, foaming at the mouth. 

**** that. The dog was in the grass and the cop stepped towards him, causing the dog to jump. Can't believe people are trying to justify this.

And like I said, even if the dog was trying to kill the cop, they could have pepper sprayed or tased him. There were ways to subdue the dog without shooting it.

Matter of fact, why did the cop have a gun out in the first place? Dude was subdued already.

mean.gif

i don't understand how they just pop off and make him suffer while he dies instead of just finishing him off

EDIT:

also, it's a guard dog, what do you expect ?

but if it was a cop dog it would be killing an officer ? ****

Last edited:
Y'all acting like the dog was starved for years, foaming at the mouth. 

**** that. The dog was in the grass and the cop stepped towards him, causing the dog to jump. Can't believe people are trying to justify this.

And like I said, even if the dog was trying to kill the cop, they could have pepper sprayed or tased him. There were ways to subdue the dog without shooting it.

Matter of fact, why did the cop have a gun out in the first place? Dude was subdued already.

mean.gif
If something is trying to kill me, I'm not pepper spraying it. The cop reached and was gesturing to the dog to calm the hell down.

i don't understand how they just pop off and make him suffer while he dies instead of just finishing him off

EDIT:

also, it's a guard dog, what do you expect ?

but if it was a cop dog it would be killing an officer ? ****
Yea I was thinking that, the cops should have just put it out of its misery.

the problem here is the aggressive matter in whichsome of these cops make an arrest to establish authority, the dog wasnt having that and felt they were a threat to his owner, the end....homie NEVER showed ANY signs of resisting, yet they were tugging, pushing and pulling him, with his 70lbs dog going nuts in the car, the cops aggressive manner was what caused all this....put the man in cuffs, put him in the squad car the end, no need to be all extra with your arrest, emotional a** cops.

If something is trying to kill me, I'm not pepper spraying it. The cop reached and was gesturing to the dog to calm the hell down.

oh yeah.....reasoning with a dog that sees you as a threat to his owner, makes alot of sense.....dont present yourself as a threat to his owner and the dog wont be provoked.

Because ALL dogs understand that gesture, huh...

tumblr_m5g8jxBbhc1r78yv7o1_400.gif
I thought about putting "you can't reason with animals" in my comment but I thought people would be bright enough to understand it is implied. He was "attempting" to calm the dog down, I never made any comments about whether or not it works on dogs.

You sound emotional though talking about you'd kill someone for killing your dog.

Relax there.

would you not consider killing someone if they killed your kid?...sibling??...mother?...

yeah exactly.

Wait what the ****?

Dude was filming one second and just turns around for the cuffs like it's completely normal?

What an imbecile.
Obviously you are not black or brown and have never been harassed by cops before so your comment is for the birds....,
He has a lawsuit but pretty sure it will get settled out of court and the cops won't see any kind of reprimand
The end kinda hit hard at the heart tho

You sound emotional though talking about you'd kill someone for killing your dog.

Relax there.
i gotta step in...

i think we share the same sentiments for dogs, my g... i hate whenpeople put them on human level..

but i see where the dog lovers coming from cuz in their minds, it IS a part of their family...

unloaded 4 in the dog would be like unloading 4 in their son..

i dont agree, but i see how they would come to the conclusion.

I don't understand. Steezy would kill himself for the dog, so his family can suffer not just one but two loses? I just don't get the logic in that, but I guess that's the point. Emotions  and passion trump logic for some people in some cases.

I'd ride for my dog too.

Please believe if the cops let off four shots in my dog, I'd go looking for dude after I were released from jail. Especially in the heat of the moment, dudes would have to off me if they eliminated those handcuffs from the situation.

They're family to some. It's one of those instances where you either get it or you don't.

Some things in life you just can't explain.

here's the thing though, what if it were a cop dog? that would get you the death penalty

Knew I shouldn't of watched the video :smh:

Thread is eerily similar to the NYPD cop shooting the pitbull thread last year. The pitbull was shot point blank in the head and flopped around also but she survived. Ended up losing her hearing and an eye. Don't know if she has been adopted yet.

I don't understand. Steezy would kill himself for the dog, so his family can suffer not just one but two loses? I just don't get the logic in that, but I guess that's the point. Emotions  and passion trump logic for some people in some cases.

i wouldnt put myself in that situation if i was thinking straight, same way i wouldnt put myself in that situation if i witnessed my ssiter getting raped, these are things that will cause anyone to just lose their mind and act irrational, it happens....unless you guys are monks.

Jesus..

I'll admit i think what the owner was doing was stupid.. But what exactly was the illegal act being done by the him that warranted that response from the police?

And that poor animal, as was said above.. For the dog all he sees is his owner/best friend in trouble.. Two extremely stupid individuals drunk with power.. The owner wasn't running away or even fighting back.. The sensible thing for the officers to have done was to simple tell the owner to deal with his dog as soon as he jumped out the car, put him back in the car SOMETHING

But to jump to the extreme that they did.. They were already using excessive force and abusing the position of power and authority that they were given/put into.. And then these fools had to go and do THAT

There is a special place in hell for these two.. And I hope they suffer a similar lose just so they could learn some form of restraint if they are somehow permitted to keep their jobs..

PETA better step up and do something.. You give two craps about cockroaches, YOU BETTER make life a living hell for these two..

The way this dog reacted is the epitome of why people love dogs.. He saw his owner in trouble and reacted.. And you could tell he or she wasn't a vicious animal, because he was calm the whole time the owner was walking around filming.. It wasn't until the police decided they were tired of the owner and wanted to put him in his place that the dog reacted to their actions..

And even then the dog didn't jump out the car and go to attack them wildly.. He went over and barked at them.. And like was said above, it wasnt until the office went towards him that he reacted..

F these dudes.. PETA better do something

Last edited:
i grew up with dogs, I have a dog now, I think of my dog as if she was my child, at the moment is the closest thing to a child that i have, i care for her, i protect her, i play with her, its my family, if you cant comprehend how any dog owner cant view their dog as more than just an animal then you shouldnt be questioning this.

Back
Top Bottom