NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 275

post #8221 of 14012

dre had ghostproducers and ghostwriters :{

post #8222 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

nah we just believed in the hype, wayne is lucky his prime was during the snap/ringtone era
he was sounding like nas compared to the music that was out
lol damn dude, you have a problem with every rapper.

Why is he lucky he was on that era? How you know he didn't comfort to give that era what they wanted?

The **** you be reading in NT.

Wayne could be garbage but one thing was certain he made his after his and had the industry on lock down, even as a sub part rapper. Blame the era ...
post #8223 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

dre had ghostproducers and ghostwriters mean.gif

Word is this is pretty common though....

Heard (I think) Danja? produced a lot of those Timbaland beats....

and more recently, MikeWillAintMake all them Eardrummer beats you hear...
post #8224 of 14012
What is Drake promising these cats for riding with him like this? ***** wouldn't be putting on AB if Meek hadn't sent those suicidal tweets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

Word is this is pretty common though....

Heard (I think) Danja? produced a lot of those Timbaland beats....

and more recently, MikeWillAintMake all them Eardrummer beats you hear...

Some of these producers are just a brand, they have a team of guys that work for them.
rev
Reply
rev
Reply
post #8225 of 14012
What's the story behind meek n Arab fallin out
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #8226 of 14012
This Wayne slander mean.gifmean.gifmean.gif
post #8227 of 14012

Old Wayne Slander??? I'm not having it.  Yall can slander C3 and forward Wayne, but not Weezy F Baby :{

 

 

Bruh starts to get filthy at 2:24 :x 

 

2:43

 

3:06 :x :x :x :x


Edited by ShimmyHendrix - 8/4/15 at 11:41am

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply
post #8228 of 14012
Dre has always had Ghost producers 
post #8229 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post


Word is this is pretty common though....

Heard (I think) Danja? produced a lot of those Timbaland beats....

and more recently, MikeWillAintMake all them Eardrummer beats you hear...

nah its one thing to team up like metro and 808 mafia but having ghost producers like mike will and dre nah

 

i heard daz was one of dre's ghost producers but started to get credit once dre left deathrow

post #8230 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

mannie fresh>>>>dr dre

post #8231 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

What's the story behind meek n Arab fallin out

Meek hairline started to vanish after that Arab was gone...

post #8232 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


lol damn dude, you have a problem with every rapper.

Why is he lucky he was on that era? How you know he didn't comfort to give that era what they wanted?

The **** you be reading in NT.

Wayne could be garbage but one thing was certain he made his after his and had the industry on lock down, even as a sub part rapper. Blame the era ...

how can you praise wayne but call this generation of rappers wack

 

thats hypocritical 

post #8233 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

dre had ghostproducers and ghostwriters mean.gif

Can't tell me dre had ghost producers when he was producing nwa joints. Some of the greatest production ever.
post #8234 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post
 
Can't tell me dre had ghost producers when he was producing nwa joints. Some of the greatest production ever.

:hat

post #8235 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
 

mannie fresh is better than dre, his sound is more versatile 

post #8236 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post


Can't tell me dre had ghost producers when he was producing nwa joints. Some of the greatest production ever.

Yella 

post #8237 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

how can you praise wayne but call this generation of rappers wack

thats hypocritical 
who's praising? I'm stating the facts man ... Dude was super successful, had the industry on lock and it was hit after hit after hit.

Drake doing the same .. Kendrick as good as he is, he's not doing the same and Jcole as much as I like him, he is not doing the same.

Is a difference in being good and making hits that are frequently played.

You just hate on everyone that's facts B.
post #8238 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

how can you praise wayne but call this generation of rappers wack

 

thats hypocritical 

 

 

His verse at 3:44

LAWD


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #8239 of 14012
Well Danja was getting credit for alot of the stuff with Timbo, i know that Danja said in an interview that Timbo produced put you on the game and he just sprinkled some things so they were a team during that run, although Danja is a monster on his own and it's crazy nothing big has dropped from him recently. We taking over is still insane.
post #8240 of 14012
Yup, it's time for me to get outta here
uocDcnW.gif
post #8241 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


who's praising? I'm stating the facts man ... Dude was super successful, had the industry on lock and it was hit after hit after hit.

Drake doing the same .. Kendrick as good as he is, he's not doing the same and Jcole as much as I like him, he is not doing the same.

Is a difference in being good and making hits that are frequently played.

You just hate on everyone that's facts B.

lol that nostalgia getting to your head

post #8242 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Yella 

Haha! Come on bruh.
post #8243 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike View Post

This Wayne slander mean.gifmean.gifmean.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmyHendrix View Post
 

Old Wayne Slander??? I'm not having it.  Yall can slander C3 and forward Wayne, but not Weezy F Baby :{

 

 

This

YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
Reply
YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
Reply
post #8244 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post


Haha! Come on bruh.

Look it up he got production credits 

post #8245 of 14012

AFRO MOTHER FUQQEN M-A-N

 

 

 

and his major diss on everybody on one track. 

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

 

Reply

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

 

Reply
post #8246 of 14012

when everyone left cash money birdman was hotter than wayne

 

it wasnt until go dj wayne caught steam

post #8247 of 14012
I know he has production credits. But let's not act like all of nwa's production isn't dre's sound. Plus, Yella mostly got credit for his scratches on the record.
post #8248 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYFIEND View Post

Elaborate
Waynes fan base swears he is the best thing ever. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen People put him on the goat list.
post #8249 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post

I know he has production credits. But let's not act like all of nwa's production isn't dre's sound. Plus, Yella mostly got credit for his scratches on the record.

Also Quik said he did In The Club for Dre...

post #8250 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

when everyone left cash money birdman was hotter than wayne

 

it wasnt until go dj wayne caught steam

 

Way of Life was number one on 106 for a min. 

 

That was on 500 Degreez which was 6 on the Billboards during the height of hip hop.

 

****** been with Wayne since TBIH

 

He was platinum before C1


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**