☆☆☆ - Lil Wayne on 106 & Park (Video) - ☆☆☆

Please stop with this lil wayne stuff...my lil brother's already asking me about "syrup".
smh.gif

@*%% was boring only interesting part was when he spoke on Mr. Carter and the convo he had with Hova.

for someone who doesn't write any of his lines, why is it all his public freestyles suck, plus they're like 8 bars long with 10 second gaps betweenbars.

yall just hate cuz he is doin his thing and his status has grown incredibly higher den when he was wit the hot boyz

Bulls Fitted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He said some real *$%@ in the interview, but the freestyle was wack.

weezy is somethin else . . . i know tho if another rapper try 2 come into the game with those lyrics . . dude would get laughed at, but its the drugs that makehim look cool . . i dont even kno anymore why this guy is what he is

Yo, Lil wanye needs to stop, this #$@** turning peeps into Ballriding, white wantabees, real talk. AND Terrence
indifferent.gif

I'll gladly go cop TCIII tomorrow, and I'll give it a fair listen, but even a deaf person can tell that verse was garbage.

yall just hate cuz he is doin his thing and his status has grown incredibly higher den when he was wit the hot boyz

Never that, people usually give credit where credit is due...Wayne has put in work and is appreciated but he is hella over-rated...

Somewhere Musiq Soulchild is in his house mad, Weezy gettin' more love butcherin' this man's song than he ever did.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the look on this _face before he sings.

Back
Top Bottom