☆☆☆ - Lil Wayne on 106 & Park (Video) - ☆☆☆

I'm happy for dude I kno he's been waitin on this moment for a very long tyme but as his buzz increases his skills decrease imo..........

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

roll.gif
@ :22
roll.gif
grown men jumping up and down for weezy.

He's cool though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSyPhA03

weezy is somethin else . . . i know tho if another rapper try 2 come into the game with those lyrics . . dude would get laughed at, but its the drugs that make him look cool . . i dont even kno anymore why this guy is what he is
co-sign.. when i that 'i am a martian song came on i almost through my Ipod out the window
tired.gif

Swear Weezy finna be the next Prince. high heels and all, WATCH
alien.gif

Sadly, while his buzz increases, his skills do the complete opposite. Though he's doing his thing, I can't imagine how good it must feel to have a buzzthe way he's having.

IMO the reason his buzz increased is because he dumbed down his music. Im not saying he was ever GREAT lyrically but people say he lost his skills and peoplelike him more. I think he still has skills, he is just making the kind of music that will get him the most money and I can't be mad at that

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

yall just hate cuz he is doin his thing and his status has grown incredibly higher den when he was wit the hot boyz

calm down doggin wayne is weak
and hes super late with his fashion
i was about throw my g-shock when i saw his watch thinking it was a g-shock thank god it wasnt

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

yall just hate cuz he is doin his thing and his status has grown incredibly higher den when he was wit the hot boyz

i was about throw my g-shock when i saw his watch thinking it was a g-shock thank god it wasnt

log off the internet and turn off your TV fam. u sound real karamo real now. go get a breath of fresh air

^^ actually bonafide hustla
i dont watch tv unless its sports and maybe you should log off and spend more time elsewhere besides NT you post quite a bit

Things i noticed on these vids:
1) Wayne is gettin love like nsync in the 90's
laugh.gif
in a lot of people's eyes, son can do no wrong. dude could've spit Old Mcdonald and the crowdstill would've been
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that martian line was kinda sick tho.
2) Terrances shirt/ carmines with waynes hat and some random shorts would be a killer fit.

I first heard of wayne exactly 10 years ago, and have always been a fan, but i NEVER thought dude was gonna blow up like this.

you talk about the mans style...but u cant afford half the stuff he had on cuz....

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

this guy really did not just say this.

^This dude stays on Wayne's jock like crazy. Everytime I see the Carter III thread bumped now...it's because this dude has found a new thinginteresting or intellectual about the cd...

Give it a rest my dude....Y'all got on me for going hard in there for 'hating'...so I backed out and let y'all enjoy your peace.

But damn son...You are giving Wayne's scrotum no air whatsoever.

If you count up my posts and your posts in the official thread you surpass.

You are the one with the Kanye avy.

You know what you've been put on ignore. You contribute absolutely zero.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@this dude!

Didn't I just say I went hard in that thread??? I know I posted a billion times. I know it was OD. Didn't I just say that's why I backed out andlet y'all have your fun with it. Cool. I think C3 is wack. Dudes think it's hot. Your opinion is just as good as mine.

But in your case....na na na...you just gotta let the world know how much more insightful that album gets after every listen. One hour, you'll post"Wow...track 'soknisns'...I see where Wayne was tryna take this..'

And cool...4 hours later...I see the thread bumped by up...by other than who? You....this time...track 'skdncidn' is a Weezy revolution...and you couldsee Weezy's vision and thought process...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cmon son. Take your L.

And the hell does my avy have to do with anything? 'Ye is that dude. And I ain't comparing him to Weezy on any > or < so why mention it?

Oh that's right...cuz your guns are out of ammo.
grin.gif
Stay in your lane.And PM me when you find out track 'asnisninx' has a secret message from Allah when you play it backwards.

Back
Top Bottom