♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post some pics you'd like to see then^

The frames? Cartier
Gracias.

If you say so, but I distinctly remember kanye doing the LV collab right after pharrell did it. He did his thing with polo when he was still claiming backpacker, but when he switched to streetwear he was wearing whatever the neptunes had on.

Wade was replying to my pimpc frams post cuz.

jay-z-sports-tom-ford-on-magna-carter-world-tour-1.jpg
Shirt is flames. I bet it is severely overpriced doe.

I don't like gamma 11's. I think Envy is corny, but I'm not gonna act like he ain't kill that fit

Envy went in mann.  Fit is bananas.
Is it the remnants of food on the plate, the ginger ale, the elevated chair or the duffel bags that are bananas with that fit? All I'm seeing is some torn jeans, your weekly retro and a black top...
eyes.gif
Nah, I wasn't referring to the bags at all, just what he had on and the sizing of everything that he has on. He didn't OD like some other people do. 

Minimalism >

Last edited:
tired.gif

Strictly classics
DAMN, this hit me like a ton of bricks AGAIN.  Was scrolling through the thread and stopped in mid sentence when I saw this.  DAMN why you have to post this man, still upset about this.  Read on FB yesterday lady stabs three people over an Xbox yet he is dead.

Nah, I wasn't referring to the bags at all, just what he had on and the sizing of everything that he has on. He didn't OD like some other people do. 
Minimalism >
Lol, so the cat dressed up like 99% of the world then?
laugh.gif
Ummm, last I checked. 99% of the world doesn't own leather jackets like that, nor are 99% of people wearing denim like that. Plus I'm a sucker for XI's.

Can I live?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom