♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh at that jay-z shirt............pyrex>>>>>>

:rolleyes

2akb3mv.jpg

^ that "lavishstyle" dude on IG is the ULTIMATE herb...

Sinna brought it to my attention he posted a super old pic of mine from when i unDSed red supreme blazers and claimed it to be his own pic... when we called him out he deleted our comments and blocked us...

:rofl:

then apparently recently he posted fake red octobers and blocked anyone who called them out and deleted their comments... :lol:

i will NEVER understand why cats do stuff like that... you post stuff that's fake or isn't your's cuz you want people to think it's your's, so you want props i guess, but how does it make you feel good inside knowing you're collecting props for something not real?

it takes a certain personality trait of fakeness in general to do stuff like that. :smh:

Its easy to ignore people on IG, never that serious. I'll never understand the frontin on IG, but it is what it is. Just gotta move on.

had to download the track after seeing the video 
nthat.gif

but the flex bombs are killing me

Last edited:
JB throwing my man Champagne some clean **** :pimp:
He threw gold laces in some Melo II's fam, what does that have to have to with Laney? :lol:

I guess those gold laces and filter through me off cause at first glance I thought it was a new cw

Drakes Jordan's looking better than any new jordan color way released in years why can't we get simple colors like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom