♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bledsoe
denlac1210063.jpg

I know I cant be the only one that finds BIP to be annoying.

I wish I didn't have to be.

This exchange aside, if people did their homework and respected the culture, I wouldn't have to be calling ppl out all the damn time.

I mean, look where we are - this dude who by his own admission is 23, is trying to tell me about the origin of Iceberg as a trend. Dude was 9 - 12 when the brand was hot.

Yet, somehow, I'm the bad guy for calling him out.

I'm not going to get Proto defensive here and keep posting about this. If some of you don't like me, that's fine. But, most often I don't start nonsense - I don't start dumb threads or spread false info - I react to nonsense instigated by others. But, whatever, you're entitled to your opinion. That's cool.

Last edited:
I'll have to disagree.

Fab was repping M&N hard from jump street, since that Lil Mo video or whatever the hell that joint was.

But, Fab was barely even known at that point. He had a few joints that made waves, but he was just establishing himself as a mainstream artist.

Jay was already a household name. He just has more influence than Fab.

And, of course, neither were the first on the M&N tip, dudes like Big Boi, Cormega, and even Mr Eon had been rocking throwbacks too. But, if a tree falls in the middle of the woods....
fabolous was introduced as a jersey rocking rapper from da jump, jay-z although was rocking em consistently from about da backstage era-on, i feel he was just going with

da flow instead of actually setting trends.

jay z is a conformist
Naaaaaaw man...
shoes look familiar...floral print....knuckle ring....gold rollie
13z0ttz.jpg

sweater looks similar to somthin else posted on here often :nerd: .....
2yn5tl1.jpg

thats not a throwback
1jqiiw.jpg

neither is this
167460z.jpg

jay been around so long styles is going in cycles.....

Last edited:
Naaaaaaw man...
shoes look familiar...floral print....knuckle ring....gold rollie
13z0ttz.jpg

sweater looks similar to somthin else posted on here often :nerd: .....
2yn5tl1.jpg

thats not a throwback
1jqiiw.jpg

neither is this
167460z.jpg

jay been around so long styles is going in cycles.....

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom