♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ignorance is bliss, my man!

what we need is more of this (but this isn't dumbed down enough for u, is it??) !!...

Last edited:
...BUT just as the culture creators knew u would, yall would rather watch this (which means the children would rather watch this also)! what do u think this does to peoples' minds?? children, in particular?? this is very serious, but if u don't have kids i wouldn't necessarily expect u to understand. they have us lulled to sleep with this madness! literally sleepwalking and feeding this POISON to the minds of our youth. and we only beg for more. :smh: it's sad that no one sees a problem with any of this.

take a look at the direction today's youth are headed and tell me i'm lying!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

u guys go back to ur pictures and celebrity worship though...

Last edited:
yeah, all u cats know how to do is read pictures. :lol: any real knowledge getting dropped and u shoe dudes run for the hills.
:wink:

As a 32 years old single father, NT would be the last place I seek knowledge. For me, NT is a place I used as entertainment and an escape from the real world.

So stop with the ASSumptions.

Moving on...

love this pic, but this WAS a throwback jersey

..but this was before throwback trend blew up (peep da 2 way pagers)

Really? You credit Fab with blowing up the jersey craze, but then claim throwbacks preceded two-ways?

Fab spent like 18 months rapping about two-ways. :tongue:

"My jeans sag to the right, from the two-way and the nine. I flowed on Monday night and Tuesday I was signed"

And many more.

So, which is it?

yeah, all u cats know how to do is read pictures. :lol: any real knowledge getting dropped and u shoe dudes run for the hills. typical NT ish. life is more than pics of these lame celebs (that yall worship as gods) rocking so-called heat (that most of them get for free anyway). and what do yall do?? go run to spend all ur money to try and emulate these clowns that care nothing about u. see what i did there?? CULTURE CREATION (while billions get made off of us so blindly consuming).

This is the same exact ish I say when people come at me when I post like that - and post more than 1-sentence responses.

But people - you included - claim to find that annoying.

I'm not trying to say that you shouldn't find me annoying because you try to kick some of the same ish. That's your opinion. NT is a big place. Not everybody is going to like everybody else. That's cool and fine by me. My point, rather, is that if you try to force knowledge down people's throats, especially in a casual setting, many of them are going to forcibly push back. You have to be cool with that and you can't just be like, "well, you people are idiots." ...Even if that's what you really feel, you are being foolish expecting any other reaction. You have two choices, either cower and shut up. Or, continue to say what you think is important to be said and accept the fact that some people aren't going to like or want to hear it. I clearly choose the latter.

Last edited:
@ BIP Roberts...
i ain't tryna force nothin on nobody famb. maybe i came off wrong and it seems like i am, but i was only reacting to certain comments made in reactionn to me saying jay is a mascot. and i accept that not everyone will agree. that's a given.

also ftr, i don't really even necessarily think YOU are annoying per se. i think i may have thought some of the posts u had made were stupid (none of which can i remember at the moment anyway so :frown: ) i probably shouldn't have quoted dude bro i don't have any problems with u man :lol:

anyway, back to the pictures! :tongue:

Last edited:
PLUS...

the jay-z stannery and perpetual slobbery of this man is quite sickening, to be honest. i feel like he has everyone fooled/brainwashed. i mean, he really has ppl worshipping him as "Hova"? WTF? that's on a whole deeper level than hip hop, it is spiritual! and that is a whole nother discussion that we won't get into for the sake of the thread.

as far as hip hop goes tho... the REAL hip hop heads know that there would have been NO WAY POSSIBLE for jay to take over the way he has if it were not for Biggie and Pac being conveniently taken out of the way so that Mr. Carter would clearly have no viable competitor to challenge/threaten his (and it will be this way as long as jay follows orders like a good mascot, which goes back to my OG point).

go back and listen to Makaveli. Jay-Z def did not want any of that and we already know jay wasn't better than Biggie.

"It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best..."

That hero worship ish is real. Most of yall would run to take a picture with Jay/Ye/Lil B if yall got the chance
sick.gif
Man if I saw Lil B out walking the streets I would even know he was famous real talk 
laugh.gif

But all that love for another man is a little weird

Jay made a business decision to rock with Lyor Cohen and it worked out well for him and Pac went with Suge Knight and that was never gonna end well for him.

Using the same logic Mike was a mascot and I mean all 3 of em and they were each great in that moment in time, I think they had a greater impact on black culture in the 80s-90s than hip hop. With that said hip hop was a catalyst into the 90s, but today's "music" is more a product of multi cultural society's.

..but this was before throwback trend blew up (peep da 2 way pagers)

Dog, you need to stop trying to play urban style historian. 2 ways and throwbacks were out around the same time.

Well, 2 ways were rockin' around the time Outkast set off the throwback movement at least.

Why did I know the username was "killuminati" related before I even checked

You got some links/sources that say Pac was "chosen" to be where Jay is? Or is it just some heebie jeebie **** you heard in the barbershop?

Me personally, I think Wayne, Minaj, etc. are popular because the teens that buy records today have very short attention spans.

There are artists like Ye, Lupe, and Nas out there who have some social commentary in their lyrics and still are VERY relevant, and sell records and tours.

Guys like Gucci, 2 Chainz, etc. are popular because they make trap music, they won't be at the Grammys anytime soon.

Ross' subject matter is no different from Jay's, it's just that Jay is a better rapper than Ross.

Me personally, I think that the Illuminati is just a way that people have reinforced it in your mind that a black man cannot be successful without outside help. Especially when people just can't believe where Jay was 20 years ago and where he is now, they just have to put the devil on him.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

PLUS...
the jay-z stannery and perpetual slobbery of this man is quite sickening, to be honest. i feel like he has everyone fooled/brainwashed. i mean, he really has ppl worshipping him as "Hova"? WTF? that's on a whole deeper level than hip hop, it is spiritual! and that is a whole nother discussion that we won't get into for the sake of the thread.
as far as hip hop goes tho... the REAL hip hop heads know that there would have been NO WAY POSSIBLE for jay to take over the way he has if it were not for Biggie and Pac being conveniently taken out of the way so that Mr. Carter would clearly have no viable competitor to challenge/threaten his (and it will be this way as long as jay follows orders like a good mascot, which goes back to my OG point).
go back and listen to Makaveli. Jay-Z def did not want any of that and we already know jay wasn't better than Biggie.
"It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best..."

My man, kudos to you for dropping some 'real-talk' in this thread. I've been looking at this 'Celebrites rockin' heat' thread since Vol.1 and the 'Kanye-stannery' is 10X worse than the Jay-Z worship.

So just outta curiosity, what is your take on the over-the-top Kanye worship?

My man, kudos to you for dropping some 'real-talk' in this thread. I've been looking at this 'Celebrites rockin' heat' thread since Vol.1 and the 'Kanye-stannery' is 10X worse than the Jay-Z worship.
So just outta curiosity, what is your take on the over-the-top Kanye worship?

it is kinda wild that when i was growing up, you had positive substance, knowledge kicking rap in the mainstream, on MTV, the radio... like public enemy, krs-one, etc (even poor righteous teachers made it onto MTV). but over the last 15 years, that stuff couldn't dare make it into the mainstream. so i always thought the kids growing up on this substance lacking stuff are kinda doomed. i play today's crap at my college night gigs, and while i see the entertainment value of it, i also see the dark side. there's no "edutainment" anymore at all. in fact, anything like that is laughed at, and considered corny, as if nobody has the attention span to give it a chance. even the underground stuff is tainted. a group like company flow prolly couldn't even pop off in the underground today.

i don't think it's a govt. or illuminati controlled thing tho, cuz even the majority of white people and other races prefer the more watered down, substance lacking versions of other genres of music like pop, country, etc.... it's even like that in EDM, people want the big generic sounding dancefloor anthem all the time, not the subtle, abstract, different sounding stuff (happened in d&b/jungle, back in the 90's the DJ's took chances with diff sounding tunes, and it worked, people were interested, and would dance to it, but nowadays, a lot of those DJ's have had to water it all down to stay relevant)...

i dunno, just seems like 90's music was so much better. rap, rock (i basically lost interest in rock music after early 90's grunge), edm, everything. but of course that's what the older generations always say... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom