♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
[/quote]

Wayne rolling with Boon& Gotti again . Guess that had to wear trukfit to roll with the team lol

can you afford to own that much? :rolleyes
and he spoke about that "1/15th of 1%" at his concert said it's not true :lol:

No mascot gets too make the decisions Jay has

only on the internet will a minority owner be called a team mascot.

i was waiting for all these types of comments. :lol: so by ur logic i can't speak on that bc i don't have as much money as jay?? ok, yea that's logical. :rolleyes

furthermore, what did yall expect him to say?? i mean, he has an IMAGE and rep to uphold. also, who are u gonna believe in this matter?? jay or forbes mag?? (i'll wait).

lastly, what u obvious jayz know-it-alls need to do is take a step back and look at the BIG picture. this has NOTHING to do with me or how much i make and everything to do with ur false perception of reality. jay is a millionaire mascot who works for a bunch of white billionaires. as far as the nets go, do u really think he makes any decisions?? he is simply allowed to be the face of the franchise for business purposes.

mainly to keep the poor black folks quiet whose hood got gentrified in order to get the team, stadium, etc in brooklyn. they didn't necessarily NEED jay, but having him on board made the process alot smoother than it would have otherwise been. they knew they needed the "hometown hero" to keep the folks confused. they didn't know whether to happy about the nets coming to brooklyn via jay z or to be pissed about them getting kicked outta their homes and relocated.

the billionaire white folks understand jay's influence on our culture. and what are these folks about?? CULTURE CREATION!! yes, they strategically manipulate the culture so that it doesn't stay on it's natural course, but winds up on a course that THEY deem acceptable.

for instance. u had groups like BDP, public enemy, poor righteous teachers, etc. the culture was on a certain path where we were being taught by hip hop. now what we got?? gucci mane, 2 chains, rick ross, lil wayne, nicki minaj (do i really need to keep going??)... it's all degrading, all demonic, all to keep us in a primal state. all hitting our LOWER chakras!!

hip hop is THE most powerful force in the world (besides God, really) and they most definitely understand this, which is why they've taken such an interest. they understand the power and far reaching influence of our culture when white children in droves across the country our trying to emulate our style, lingo, ESSENCE, etc.

pac was originally chosen for jay's current role and he refused. u see where pac is now, right?? u cats need to open ur eyes and stop accepting all the BS constantly fed to u and think for urselves.

i mean, why else would jay be rolling with CFR, trilateral commission and bilderbergers??

Last edited:
i was waiting for all these types of comments.
laugh.gif
so by ur logic i can't speak on that bc i don't have as much money as jay?? ok, yea that's logical.
eyes.gif

furthermore, what did yall expect him to say?? i mean, he has an IMAGE and rep to uphold. also, who are u gonna believe in this matter?? jay or forbes mag?? (i'll wait).
lastly, what u obvious jayz know-it-alls need to do is take a step back and look at the BIG picture. this has NOTHING to do with me or how much i make and everything to do with ur false perception of reality. jay is a millionaire mascot who works for a bunch of white billionaires. as far as the nets go, do u really think he makes any decisions?? he is simply allowed to be the face of the franchise for business purposes.
mainly to keep the poor black folks quiet whose hood got gentrified in order to get the team, stadium, etc in brooklyn. they didn't necessarily NEED jay, but having him on board made the process alot smoother than it would have otherwise been. they knew they needed the "hometown hero" to keep the folks confused. they didn't know whether to happy about the nets coming to brooklyn via jay z or to be pissed about them getting kicked outta their homes and relocated.
the billionaire white folks understand jay's influence on our culture. and what are these folks about?? CULTURE CREATION!! yes, they strategically manipulate the culture so that it doesn't stay on it's natural course, but winds up on a course that THEY deem acceptable.
for instance. u had groups like BDP, public enemy, poor righteous teachers, etc. the culture was on a certain path where we were being taught by hip hop. now what we got?? gucci mane, 2 chains, rick ross, lil wayne, nicki minaj (do i really need to keep going??)... it's all degrading, all demonic, all to keep us in a primal state. all hitting our LOWER chakras!!
hip hop is THE most powerful force in the world (besides God, really) and they most definitely understand this, which is why they've taken such an interest. they understand the power and far reaching influence of our culture when white children in droves across the country our trying to emulate our style, lingo, ESSENCE, etc.
pac was originally chosen for jay's current role and he refused. u see where pac is now, right?? u cats need to open ur eyes and stop accepting all the BS constantly fed to u and think for urselves.
i mean, why else would jay be rolling with CFR, trilateral commission and bilderbergers??
cliffs?

yeah, all u cats know how to do is read pictures. :lol: any real knowledge getting dropped and u shoe dudes run for the hills. typical NT ish. life is more than pics of these lame celebs (that yall worship as gods) rocking so-called heat (that most of them get for free anyway). and what do yall do?? go run to spend all ur money to try and emulate these clowns that care nothing about u. see what i did there?? CULTURE CREATION (while billions get made off of us so blindly consuming).

"Y'all ****** deal with emotions like *******
What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
You traded your soul for riches

My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissing women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me...
"

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom