Status
Not open for further replies.
pharrell_w.jpg

tumblr_m65wo2YCvx1r71wt4o1_500.jpg

icey.jpg

113.jpg

what is the heat in these?

Can't stand when dudes call looking up to a celebrity as "worshiping"
I think the man has an excellent style MOST of the time, granted some of his fits are :\ :smh:
But for the most part, I think we can all agree that what he wears looks good, and that is why he has people who follow him for his style.
Because of his musical talents and fashion, Kanye is one of my favorite celebrities. What's the point in hating on someone because they want to use someone else's fashion for their own?
If I could dress like him I would, unfortuantely I'm wearing business casual 99% of my time on the earth :lol:

yeah, most of the worshippers hate that too. :tongue:

no, we cannot all agree that "what he wears looks good."

but to touch on ur first point, why look up to celebrities?? who are they?? they are normal ppl like u and i. actors, athletes, rappers and the like aren't the ones u should be looking up to. go find a teacher or humanitarian or someone that is actually contributing to society in a positive and constructive way. :wink:

killum....you take this too seriously. It's a thread that 'posed to be about celebs and clothing on a forum called niketalk. That's why people came to this thread, not to find role models. 

Last edited:
i dont come here to find role models lol...case in point
big meech rockin the bart starr jersey
2akgpj8.jpg

and just cuz you know i luvs her yambs :smokin
n1wju0.jpg

Last edited:
well I would like to discuss how you posted a pic of the wrong thing
celebs wearing heat maybe?
Please show me all how its done. While I wait for a sarcastic response, I'll just post more pics in this PIC thread...

Last edited:
IE pics of celebs wearing heat

We all know that this post changed from not only featuring sneakers as the "heat", but also as the title states..."fly gear" as well.

Thus, the author of that particular post felt that the "gear" in the pics were "heat"...ie: (aside from Pharell) old-school gear/hats.

Now if you're commenting on the level of "heatness", then that is subjective.

at the playground, ya know....plaaaygrouuuund...awwwwwww yea
:smokin

its the mizzark
chillin at the pizzark
i gotta break cuz my mother said
be home by dizzark
:lol:

i usually don't try to emulate kids, but i wouldn't mind one of them syracuse sweatshirts with the game hat to match. 90s collegiate sportswear was the ****. think phife's seton hall jersey in check the rhime or his GT gear in scenario and jazz.

Last edited:
never knew there was a shirt kings book. good to know someone is preserving history. this gives me hope for a dapper dan coffee table book someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom