♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLUS...
the jay-z stannery and perpetual slobbery of this man is quite sickening, to be honest. i feel like he has everyone fooled/brainwashed. i mean, he really has ppl worshipping him as "Hova"? WTF? that's on a whole deeper level than hip hop, it is spiritual! and that is a whole nother discussion that we won't get into for the sake of the thread.
as far as hip hop goes tho... the REAL hip hop heads know that there would have been NO WAY POSSIBLE for jay to take over the way he has if it were not for Biggie and Pac being conveniently taken out of the way so that Mr. Carter would clearly have no viable competitor to challenge/threaten his (and it will be this way as long as jay follows orders like a good mascot, which goes back to my OG point).
go back and listen to Makaveli. Jay-Z def did not want any of that and we already know jay wasn't better than Biggie.
"It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best..."
:wink:

Jay-Z was in the right place at the right time with enough talent to do what he did. If Malcolm Gladwell ever writes a sequel to "Outliers," Jay-Z would be a really good subject to profile. Jay came up around Kane and got an opportunity to learn from one of the greats. He also got to learn about the business side of things and was involved with Jaz-O and was able to see how label politics affect things and learn why some people fail and others succeed - often due to factors other than their own talent. So, by the time it was his turn to shine, he was armed with certain knowledge and contacts that most younger artists don't have. At the same time, he began to emerge as Puff was re-writing the hip hop mogul playbook. He befriended BIG and had lines into the biggest East Coast artist of his era and several of the most influential players on the business side. He parlayed all that with above average rhyme skills (he's nice, but wasn't about to join Natural Elements or anything) and general savvy into something monstrous. Nobody else could have done it quite like he did - based on circumstance more than skill. Who he knew, how he came up, and the exact point in time he rose to fame. The Biggie and Pac things helped clear the way, but he would have been a mega star anyway. It's was a perfect storm.

Oh, and FTR, that Dead of Alive ish with Sauce Money (both versions) was pretty mean too.

I don't want to get into my real theories on BIG because that will start a whole other argument.

tumblr_mblh5iSQ4r1qdox4bo1_500.jpg

PLUS...
the jay-z stannery and perpetual slobbery of this man is quite sickening, to be honest. i feel like he has everyone fooled/brainwashed. i mean, he really has ppl worshipping him as "Hova"? WTF? that's on a whole deeper level than hip hop, it is spiritual! and that is a whole nother discussion that we won't get into for the sake of the thread.
as far as hip hop goes tho... the REAL hip hop heads know that there would have been NO WAY POSSIBLE for jay to take over the way he has if it were not for Biggie and Pac being conveniently taken out of the way so that Mr. Carter would clearly have no viable competitor to challenge/threaten his (and it will be this way as long as jay follows orders like a good mascot, which goes back to my OG point).
go back and listen to Makaveli. Jay-Z def did not want any of that and we already know jay wasn't better than Biggie.
"It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best..."

Jay-Z was in the right place at the right time with enough talent to do what he did. If Malcolm Gladwell ever writes a sequel to "Outliers," Jay-Z would be a really good subject to profile. Jay came up around Kane and got an opportunity to learn from one of the greats. He also got to learn about the business side of things and was involved with Jaz-O and was able to see how label politics affect things and learn why some people fail and others succeed - often due to factors other than their own talent. So, by the time it was his turn to shine, he was armed with certain knowledge and contacts that most younger artists don't have. At the same time, he began to emerge as Puff was re-writing the hip hop mogul playbook. He befriended BIG and had lines into the biggest East Coast artist of his era and several of the most influential players on the business side. He parlayed all that with above average rhyme skills (he's nice, but wasn't about to join Natural Elements or anything) and general savvy into something monstrous. Nobody else could have done it quite like he did - based on circumstance more than skill. Who he knew, how he came up, and the exact point in time he rose to fame. The Biggie and Pac things helped clear the way, but he would have been a mega star anyway. It's was a perfect storm.

Oh, and FTR, that Dead of Alive ish with Sauce Money (both versions) was pretty mean too.

I don't want to get into my real theories on BIG because that will start a whole other argument.

please do, or take it to music. i would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this subject.

looks like kanye just got out of the gym up there^^but with all his chains idk lol

also looks like kim's right heel broke in that picture lol

there have been some interesting points made and there's lots i wanna respond/react to, but i won't for the sake of the beloved celebrity worship and picture thread. :tongue:

Last edited:
^ Awesome Diss..........Did you come up with that on your own?

*shakes head* Keep the thread moving............No need to debate over silly issues, people come in here to see the pictures. Not to see three paragraph opinions.
This thread= May get a picture every three pages. :rolleyes

What is wrong with you cats? Coming in the Celebrities Rockin Heat thread wanting to see pictures of celebs? Wtf is wrong with you NT dudes.. :smh:

^^ :lol:

u'd have a valid point IF there was any substantial amount of HEAT getting posted, which is what i THOUGHT this thread was about in the 1st place. silly me, i guess... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Pics are posted all the time and ironically not by the same dudes complaining. While the paragraphs are excessive y'all just want something to cry about.

^^ :lol:
u'd have a valid point IF there was any substantial amount of HEAT getting posted, which is what i THOUGHT this thread was about in the 1st place. silly me, i guess... :rolleyes

This!

I post pics in this thread... pics of what I consider to be heat.

Jailbait butterface girls working out? Not heat to me.

Kanye in leather pants? Not heat to me

Givenchy sweaters that look like every clearance rack Tommy Hifiger special circa 1997? Not heat to me.

To some people it is, so they'll post.

Just because I don't have the same standard of "heat" that many of y'all do (let alone "celebrities" LOL), that doesn't mean I don't contribute pics to the thread.

yeah, all u cats know how to do is read pictures. :lol: any real knowledge getting dropped and u shoe dudes run for the hills.

As a 32 years old single father, NT would be the last place I seek knowledge. For me, NT is a place I used as entertainment and an escape from the real world.

So stop with the ASSumptions.

Moving on...

that look like it dont fit, CP is kinda wide, no romo, so tryin to squeeze him into a medium is not goin to work

Can't stand when dudes call looking up to a celebrity as "worshiping"

I think the man has an excellent style MOST of the time, granted some of his fits are :\ :smh:

But for the most part, I think we can all agree that what he wears looks good, and that is why he has people who follow him for his style.

Because of his musical talents and fashion, Kanye is one of my favorite celebrities. What's the point in hating on someone because they want to use someone else's fashion for their own?

If I could dress like him I would, unfortuantely I'm wearing business casual 99% of my time on the earth :lol:

Big L and Nas choppin' it up! :pimp:

they ever record anything together?

and man, 3M on those infrared 6's is too dope. don't see why they stopped using it... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom