♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lienp1.jpg

yea, son completely ignored da giant penis going into da mouth of that male character that was all over his artwork..

900x900px-LL-00f0b769_2w2ij2a.jpeg

hello...
laugh.gif
lmao...... i got caught sneaker watching and missed all the AYO art on the wall.   This might be the only time  id report vandalism in life. " hello police, yes there is a flamboyant 80's man in leprechaun pants hand painting graffiti penis's down at the station... go easy on him tho, his sneak game on point"

Keith Haring was a famous artist - he was also a well known gay rights activist, and an early and prominent face of HIV/AIDS. Some of y'all really need to spend some time learning your history... and even more of you need to dead that homophobia vibe and stereotyping. It wasn't all that long ago that most every "real nukka" considered collecting sneakers "gay." Food for thought, y'all.

BTW, I didn't know that snitch King Cope2, took pics when he wasn't pointing at things.

http://cope2pointingatthings.tumblr.com/

Keith Haring was a famous artist - he was also a well known gay rights activist, and an early and prominent face of HIV/AIDS. Some of y'all really need to spend some time learning your history... and even more of you need to dead that homophobia vibe and stereotyping. It wasn't all that long ago that most every "real nukka" considered collecting sneakers "gay." Food for thought, y'all.

BTW, I didn't know that snitch King Cope2, took pics when he wasn't pointing at things.

http://cope2pointingatthings.tumblr.com/
Bruh nobody was even being homophobic, it was just that nobody noticed the details of the pic till Ninja pointed out.

And Sneaker collecting was never considered gay so I don't know where you coming with that.

Buying and collecting are two different things... I still have homies that think it's feminine for me to have so many shoes...

Buying and collecting are two different things... I still have homies that think it's feminine for me to have so many shoes...
I guess. But I bet they be hating when you be looking fresh and stunting on them  OM GAWD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom