♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem offended by the fact that a bunch of straight guys are caught off guard by a picture of a bunch of penises... Really? :lol:

And you can't compare sucking **** to collecting sneakers...

Y'all just proving every last thing I said.

And, half of these dudes is fronting like they even knew who the KH was. If you knew enough to know how we was gay, then how the hell would you not know enough to immediately recognize his most well known style of art, and be surprised at what's depicted. That's like saying, you're a fan of Raekwon, but what's up with that "W" symbol - I was caught off guard by that...

Stop backtracking and trying to justify it.

I'm not "offended" that you're made uncomfortable by homosexuality; you're the one who is acting offended, actually. I'm just calling it as it is. You can feel whatever way you want, just don't try to weasel out of it. You can tell yourself and type whatever you want - it doesn't change what it is.

And, I didn't compare collecting sneakers to anything. I'm just saying that mad people used to (and some people still) would consider collecting sneakers as some ghey stuff. Again, not my opinion - but people think that. But, obviously, nobody can compare ANYTHING you do to anything ghey, right?

I said I was done with this; I only responded because people actually called me out personally. My arguments stand on their own.

Last edited:
You seem offended by the fact that a bunch of straight guys are caught off guard by a picture of a bunch of penises... Really? :lol:

And you can't compare sucking **** to collecting sneakers...

Y'all just proving every last thing I said.

And, half of these dudes is fronting like they even knew who the KH was. If you knew enough to know how we was gay, then how the hell would you not know enough to immediately recognize his most well known style of art, and be surprised at what's depicted. That's like saying, you're a fan of Raekwon, but what's up with that "W" symbol - I was caught off guard by that...

Stop backtracking and trying to justify it.

I'm not "offended" that you're made uncomfortable by homosexuality; you're the one who is acting offended, actually. I'm just calling it as it is. You can feel whatever way you want, just don't try to weasel out of it. You can tell yourself and type whatever you want - it doesn't change what it is.

And, I didn't compare collecting sneakers to anything. I'm just saying that mad people used to (and some people still) would consider collecting sneakers as some ghey stuff. Again, not my opinion - but people think that. But, obviously, nobody can compare ANYTHING you do to anything ghey, right?

I said I was done with this; I only responded because people actually called me out personally. My arguments stand on their own.

How am I backtracking? Please, tell me where...

You can act like just because you're cool with looking at an image of a guy posted up in front of a bunch of ***** being sucked is cool and everything, but sorry everyone ain't on the same wavelength as you. But as far as I'm concerned, that **** doesn't make myself, or anyone else caught off guard homophobic. It just means the **** caught us off guard.

And what is it exactly I'm trying to weasel myself out of? :lol:

Let me ask you this, if you were walking down the street and you saw a guy topping another man off, how would YOU react?

Stop acting like if someone doesn't react the same way as you then they must be homophobic. Assuming makes you look like an ***.

A gay man can be fine with heterosexual people and respect their relations and be comfortable with their customs. Does that mean if he seeing a guy banging a chick, that **** can't catch him off guard?

C'mon.... I'm homophobic, and you're they one typing it out as "ghey" ?

Right...

We should just drop this ****, cause it ain't going to go anywhere.

Last edited:
why do people like to act like stage costumes = regular everyday clothes?

So we're going to act like dudes don't try to emulate these things on the street? Have you been into the hypebeast thread? Or on Tumblr?

And whether its a stage costume or not. When the hell has it ever been cool to dress like a homeless man?

youre acting like the "masses" try to emulate this stuff... its just a very small percentage of the sheep in society.

So we're going to act like dudes don't try to emulate these things on the street? Have you been into the hypebeast thread? Or on Tumblr?

And whether its a stage costume or not. When the hell has it ever been cool to dress like a homeless man?

youre acting like the "masses" try to emulate this stuff... its just a very small percentage of the sheep in society.

I didn't say the "masses" are going to try to do anything.

I said someone will try to pull it off in a real world situation. They always do... Do they not?

Cats are legit walking around with skirts on, b. SKIRTS...

I didn't say the "masses" are going to try to do anything.

I said someone will try to pull it off in a real world situation. They always do... Do they not?

Cats are legit walking around with skirts on, b. SKIRTS...

your original comment was "dressing like a homeless man is what's hot now"

if a trend is "hot" that would insinuate that alot of people are doing it.

Jim

Wale wit da gamma blue eleven

He was that dude that used to get hype about anything bow wow related in the music section. Think his username had Kobe in it. Talking bout Lamborghini Moss followed by a bunch of Z's.

He was that dude that used to get hype about anything bow wow related in the music section. Think his username had Kobe in it. Talking bout Lamborghini Moss followed by a bunch of Z's.

I always assumed that was just a troll :lol:

LAMBORGHINI MOSS... ZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom