∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
1937967-boondocksriley500.jpg
laugh.gif

Frank put those paws all over that fat dude.

And who is Stan again?

Does that answer any more questions about biker cop being gay 
laugh.gif

The cop that caught feelings for Rachel looks like he's about to do something to get revenge

Other mobsters might not take too kindly to Vince's power play. His crew might have the the cross hair set on em

Seem like someone in Vince's own crew is shady possibly connected to Casper or the deceased crew member. idk, something's going on with the main dude

Vince bumped in to the gay motor cop, will obviously come back into play later on

The judge is coming for Rachel 

State is coming after Colin's career

Rachel and Colin will end up boning soon, Rachel will catch feelings

He def gay, I seent it.

Knew son was engaging in sword play while he was overseas.

Seems like this season revolves heavily around sexual identity/expression.

Frank ain't moving correctly out here, dude is losing it.

This episode was better than the last one but I missed the parts of what Taylor Kirsch character was talking bout with that other guy at the dirt bike show. It seemed to reference them being in war and doing some sus stuff but idk cause I was only half paying attention
Yeah dude was telling biker cop that the last time he felt right was in the mountains and that he could have just stayed there. Biker cop asked him you mean "in combat" and the partner touched the biker cop on his stomach implying he was missing whatever relationship they had during their time there

He said "I think about you" and "what if I don't want to forget" and "don't pretend"

I also wonder what types of crazy stuff their Black Mountain squad was doing. Probably some vile stuff most likely

The show was making it all too obvious that we were going to get a coming out of the closet moment. When Rachel told the biker cop he would have to use his looks to get info from hookers, biker cop looked uncomfortable. When he visited the judge's family and the wife was trying to flirt, he was unmoved. When he seen the naked chick in the pool, he was unmoved

Last edited:
and ya'll thought Paul smashed the actress? 
fantasia2.png

Frank got time today CUZ! 
sabu.png

VV is going to have a moment with that character when it reaches its breaking point its going to be epic.....I sense it coming.

My dude Ray can't win right now 
wow.png
mean.gif

@Vincent Van Ho  I caught the Mad Max reference asap 
laugh.gif

We're headed to episode 4...it has to go DOWN next Sunday right? 

Watched ep 2 & 3 in a row :pimp:

Before even ep 2 was done I was like this is better than the premiere and then the ending happened ! :wow: I thought son was dead. Had me like well 4 main characters makes sense now, one dies. That ending already had me thinking how they got Colin to sign on for 2 maybe 3 eps just to get killed :lol:

Pretty clear as day bike cop is gay. Thought it was the war time ptsd giving him ED but he's just gay and get it up for the best yambs he's offered :smh: Wasting the yambs. Before he made that comment about being hit on for no damn reason which the other Vinci detective picked up on the scene with his moms had me think that it might be incest for a sec. Him eyeing the male prostitutes from his balcony was also a hint before what happens in ep 3 with his war time bf.

Other thing I'm picking up on is that Colin's character and Rachel's character might bang.

Vince putting in that work against that fat Violator looking ****** :lol: The way he was moving reminded me of a comedy he had been in.

That was a nice chase scene.

Last edited:
I need a scene on par with with season 1 when they visit the hood. That's all I've been waiting for

Need some straight violence on some Jon Snow vs an army of Walkers hand to hand type

Rachel is gonna bang Colin without a doubt. At first it'll be to get intel then it'll lead to her catching feelings

Last edited:
Watched ep 2 & 3 in a row
pimp.gif

Before even ep 2 was done I was like this is better than the premiere and then the ending happened !
eek.gif
I thought son was dead. Had me like well 4 main characters makes sense now, one dies. That ending already had me thinking how they got Colin to sign on for 2 maybe 3 eps just to get killed
laugh.gif

Pretty clear as day bike cop is gay. Thought it was the war time ptsd giving him ED but he's just gay and get it up for the best yambs he's offered
mean.gif
Wasting the yambs. Before he made that comment about being hit on for no damn reason which the other Vinci detective picked up on the scene with his moms had me think that it might be incest for a sec. Him eyeing the male prostitutes from his balcony was also a hint before what happens in ep 3 with his war time bf.

Other thing I'm picking up on is that Colin's character and Rachel's character might bang.

Vince putting in that work against that fat Violator looking ******
laugh.gif
The way he was moving reminded me of a comedy he had been in.

That was nice chase scene.
I was thinking Ray is going to smash Ani too

but they made sure to focus on how concerned the waitress was with him....she's had two scenes that showed her feelings towards Ray already

He's smashing one of them soon and I still think she  (the waitress at the bar) might be the missing girl 
laugh.gif

Paul's friend says he can sleep w/ women w/ the right medication....

The feds want Ani to sleep w/ Ray....but I think he's going to turn the tables. He's a lot smarter (I think) than what Ani gives him credit for.

Also, that scene w/ Ani and her ex was :pimp:

Last edited:

Per one of the comments -
"I personally enjoy this version of the song when I've been shot with Rubber Bullets by a guy wearing a Bird Mask."

I need a scene on par with with season 1 when they visit the hood. That's all I've been waiting for

Need some straight violence on some Jon Snow vs an army of Walkers hand to hand type

Rachel is gonna bang Colin without a doubt. At first it'll be to get intel then it'll lead to her catching feelings

would be nice, but i doubt we'll get a long sequence like that again.

snow vs white walkers was on some lord of the rings type ****, def won't be that lol

rachel prolly got a blade tucked away in them yambs, that p prolly deadly.

Definitely get better. That fist fight :lol: still having a hard time taking him seriously in this role :lol:

The old drunk detective seems awfully interested in gay cop.
Why was he there at the race track? Dude is probably IA or something. trying to dig up info on him, maybe all three.

Vince Vaughn with them paws :pimp:

Son is gay. Homeboy he was with wanted the D :x

Riot bullets?! :lol: :smh: first scene of the episode had me thinking he was really dead.

Yall think we met the killer yet ? We met lawnmower dude around this times last season

Gotta be one of the dudes at the movie set

From someone who isn't comparing S1 to this season, S2 has been just ok so far.

I think I'm more intrigued by the characters & how they tie into the main narrative/mystery that hangs over the show than who killed Casper.

That main narrative/mystery for me is who or what group is behind the machine of corruption. Whose pulling all the strings. Everyone has their own agenda & has a player in the game to represent them.

I like how since he's broke, Frank Semyon has to go back to the streets & he was still able to put in that work. Them young huckle bucks thought they could talk tough, especially that fat one with the grill. Young punks gotta pay... :smh: :lol:

Who else could've played Velcoro's dad than Fred Ward?!?! :smokin

I really hope the Vinci mayor gets murked before the season's end.

:smh: & :lol: @ Bezzerides' fling... He needs his man card revoked... Rachael Mc turned ole dude out. If anyone needs his man card pulled, it's that guy.

Last edited:
I have fallen asleep watching every episode so far. Fell asleep on the rewatch of episode 2 as well. Haven't even seen the end of that episode where dude gets shot.

Back
Top Bottom