★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

the problem with this show is that it is way overproduced

it becomes more game show than social experiment each year

there is too much stunt casting, handicapping, and rigging going

the DR's are the worst, they used to offer you insight into how the houseguest really feel, now it's all about reading corny lines

they should go back to the candid style they used to have

instead of the one-liner driven commentary they have now

man frank dodged a bullet this week, it would've been nice to see him win the battle back competition. the looks on the houseguest's faces would've been priceless

That boy James finally got a chick, Fam was shooting his shot with every chick with no regard. Natalie nice too

Last edited:
That boy James finally got a chick, Fam was shooting his shot with every chick with no regard. Natalie nice too

they're BB official now...she's bad too props to james

who do all think will win the battleback comp?

im thinking vic but id like to see jozea win just to stir s*** up :lol:

I feel like they're gonna give the battle back winner HOH for the week

Wow! THis thread is so dead, I guess you guys didn't like this season. Anyway I saw the finale last night. Paul, Nicole, and James were final three. Paul won the comps and had his pic of who to take to the final two with him. He stupidly chose to take Nicole over James b/c he claims James went behind his back to make a deal with Nicole :smh:.

That was dumb move for him b/c he could have easily won against James. James didn't do anything game wise. All he did was stay off the radar, and did whatever the house wanted. He didn't really play Big Brother, and basically floated to final 3. Didn't make any big plays, or big moves at all. Nobody would have given James that 500k. Nicole won, and beat Paul which surprised the hell out of me.

Yeah, Nicole winning was BS. Smh at Paul tho for making it harder than it had to be. And I stopped coming into BB threads during the season because I got tired of all the spoilers from people who watch the live feeds lol

Haven't watched the past few weeks since now I'm back at school 

Smh at Paul not winning though. Even though I didn't like him and thought he was annoying I thought he played a good game. 

I really wouldn't care who won out of those final 3 though 

Damn, this **** came down to the final vote. Tough way to lose.

I can't be mad at Nicole. She lives in amish country. That money will serve her well. Paul is just some spoiled hipster underachiever who went to Pepperdine (great school) but is now selling t-shirts and playing in a metal band? He threw too many tantrums and that's what rubbed a few people the wrong way.

Victor winning AFP though :x

Did anyone else think Bridgette was cute?

Paul should have won.  Nicole won because Natalie said she wanted to vote for a woman to win. 
grin.gif

Nicole's game got better towards the end but for the majority of the season she did nothing, plus she had help from the shady business with production telling at least 2 different HOH's not to put her up

Production convinced Natalie to work with Nicole and Corey when she won HOH, so she and Meech  put up Victor and Paul who were her allies and best chance to get to the end.  Before that move, Nicole and Corey were dead in the water.  I can't say enough how much the tv show differs from what actually goes on

I'm glad Vic won America's Favorite.

One thing I will say that seemed to help Nicole is, no one really liked Nicole except for Paulie and Corey and they alll seemed to credit her with getting them out when they went to jury eventhough Paul was working behind the scenes

The new season starts Wednesday lol,  It will be online exclusively and supposedly we will get to see more of what goes in in the comps without them being blocked

Last edited:
I haven't paid attention to this season at all. Is it worth checking out? It can't be as bad as last season.

The new season starts Wednesday lol,  It will be online exclusively and supposedly we will get to see more of what goes in in the comps without them being blocked
what 
nerd.gif
 lol

are they still going to have the summer season on TV? 

^^^^ yeah they are still going to have summer seasons

I hate that $^#%@ Nicole and hated the fact that she won. I honestly didn't like Paul at first but he grew on me and wish he had won.

James/Nat...knew she didn't like him like that. You could tell by her body tone towards him. If she was really into him, they would have probably been banging like corey/nic and Z & Paulie :lol:. James had some cringe moment where he's talking to nat that I just cut off my live feeds lol. Seems like he was just there to find a gf. @JamesHulingBB17 Get in here and explain yourself!!!!!!

Glad Vic won the America Favorite

Finally got around to watching the whole season. Can't believe Nicole won lol. James is a sucker for love so no surprise there. I think Paul should of won, kinda think some people chose Nicole because she's a girl.

Is anyone watching Over The Top?

Last edited:
OTT has been really good, it's a stripped down version and its much better, 0 production, you get to see everything as it happens, nothing is blocked out on the feeds, even the diary room sessions twice a week with no one being fed lines to read.  The only thing people seem to have a problem with is the viewer voting, but I don't mind it because it has caused a lot of strategizing

quick tip, if you sign up for the CBS all access 1 week trial, when you go to cancel  they give a free month.

you can keep doing this with the same card, just using a different email.  I use a disposable email service called maildrop.cc

that's how I watched the feeds this summer, didn't pay a nickel

Last edited:
Damn, this **** came down to the final vote. Tough way to lose.

I can't be mad at Nicole. She lives in amish country. That money will serve her well. Paul is just some spoiled hipster underachiever who went to Pepperdine (great school) but is now selling t-shirts and playing in a metal band? He threw too many tantrums and that's what rubbed a few people the wrong way.

Victor winning AFP though :x

Did anyone else think Bridgette was cute?

I did but for perverted reasons of course :evil:. I think there is something more to her than that lil cute innocent thing she has going on :smokin

Anyone ever try to get on one of these shows?

Amazing Race looks like it'd be the most fun cause you get to travel the world.

Big Brother looks like it could be fun too just to get away from the internets and social media.

Survivor looks like it'll be fun, accept that you'd age about 40 years due to the living conditions.

If i could do any it would be Survivor although I think it would be the hardest to win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom