★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Paul was cool last season until that epic choke job in the finale. How does someone get to play BB two seasons in a row though? I would not let that ride. Of course he gets 3 weeks of safety.

I was dragged into watching the show for the first time this season, but I'm hooked :lol:

I feel like the old man and I are on the same page not knowing who any of the vets are or what's going on. He's just gotta keep it lowkey and let these other alliances battle it out :pimp:

I've been enjoying this season so far. What went on the in the first week between Alex and Cody that caused Cody to be emotional when he nominated her?

I've been enjoying this season so far. What went on the in the first week between Alex and Cody that caused Cody to be emotional when he nominated her?
Think when she said she was a liberal it struck that patriotic heart strings of his :smh:

:stoneface: Paul man >: hate that dude with a passion.

My hatred for Paul was finally realized during that candy crush game. Like the other contestants giving him all their tickets? Really? ****** got no backbone. Bowing down to Paul :smh:

Oh and Josh is annoying as hell. That ***** voice erks me.

Yea it is nauseating. I'm curious how people will view him(Paul) once he can be nominated.

Last edited:
Smh Jessica squandered her HOH because of Cody's consistent shortsightedness. He's great at comps but he lacks the head to really maneuver in this game.

Jessica really goofed with that one, I didn't understand those nominees at all. How can you say you don't want to stir the house up when they've been after you and Cody all season smh.

Cody is the worst strategist of all time :rofl:

Also him pretending his NASCAR joy for Christmas was fake :lol: He was going full fanboy

zomg.png

:lol:

I hate that dude. He was totally impressed with her, and it's probably why he doesn't like her because she makes him feel inadequate. Especially since he goes around spouting that alpha male, hyper masculinity crap and she's having none of it. I also believe his unimpressed with everything attitude is a complete put on

Josh is a fool I love that he gets under their skin. Things got pretty heated in the house last night
Cody tried to get in Paul's face, Mark almost murdered Josh lol

People are rooting for Cody and Jessica just because they're anti Paul smh
Cody and Jody are two of the dumbest, most entitled, whiners in the house who try
to resort to threats because they suck as people and no one wants to deal with them besides that idiot Mark. Then when their threats fail they act like they've been wronged. Meanwhile Paul is pulling strings and people like and want to work with him

Last edited:
I couldn't stand Paul last season, but I can't stand that so-called "alpha" Cody and his low-budget "Ariana Grande" gf even more. I'm loving him pitting the entire house against them. I hope they keep Josh around. His trolling of them is hilarious lol. Everybody else besides the old dude & the crippled fit chick is on the slow side. Could care less how they fare in this game.

I cant stand Josh.

The type of clown that loves clapping on folks but when folks come at him, he starts to cry.

But Jessica should've went with her gut instead of listening to Cody

I've come to learn to just appreciate everyone for seasons like this. Because once one of the main people leave the fights stop and it's boring

How can you dudes hate Paul?
I understand hes arrogant sometimes and that is annoying, but judging strictly based off gameplay, hes toying with these people.

By far the best player in BB since Dan.

I have to agree. Its almost too easy for him, but is it because of skill or because of the lack of intelligence in the contestants?

I cant stand raven and alex. Matt looks/sounds like a sucka I want him gone too.

Back
Top Bottom