★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Wasn't expecting much from bb over the top but its been :pimp: this dude Justin should have been cast on the big brother summer show..straight lulz :rofl:

Danielle riding Shane under the sheets :smokin

I've been watching OTT and so far I been enjoying it. Whitney is cute and goofy looking at the same time.

OTT has been really good, it's a stripped down version and its much better, 0 production, you get to see everything as it happens, nothing is blocked out on the feeds, even the diary room sessions twice a week with no one being fed lines to read.  The only thing people seem to have a problem with is the viewer voting, but I don't mind it because it has caused a lot of strategizing

quick tip, if you sign up for the CBS all access 1 week trial, when you go to cancel  they give a free month.
you can keep doing this with the same card, just using a different email.  I use a disposable email service called maildrop.cc

that's how I watched the feeds this summer, didn't pay a nickel

Just cancelled, they only offered me 20% off the next 3 months. On the day it actually goes through, is that when they offer it?

Last edited:
A brand new account

Its really interesting watching the feeds, especially when they talk about production lol. I didn't realize how manipulative they were.

Last edited:
Julie broke the news to them that Trump won. LOL

roll.gif

roll.gif

Also are people actually watching this since its not on TV? 

What type of views are they getting from it? Prize money still the same amount?

Also are people actually watching this since its not on TV? 

What type of views are they getting from it? Prize money still the same amount?

I haven't been watching but I heard it's really good. Also heard they're still rigging comps.

'Big Brother' Reveals Houseguests for Season 19

This season, 16 newbies and total strangers will enter the 'Big Brother' house to compete for $500,000.
What do a government engineer, dance teacher, microbiologist and rodeo clown all have in common? They'll all be fighting for half a million dollars on season 19 of Big Brother. Well, hopefully they'll fight and not float their way to the end.

For the newest season of the CBS reality series, 16 brand new houseguests have been cast to play the game. Among them is Christmas Abbott, 35, who cites season 15's Helen Kim as one of her favorite players. Matthew Clines, 33, is a big fan of season 16's America's Favorite Houseguest winner Donny Thompson. Jillian Parker, 24, favors "bad *****" Daniele Donato from seasons eight and 13.

And Cody Nickson, 32, and Josh Martinez, 23, may be causing some havoc this summer as they both reveal the former player they like the most is none other than Big Brother legend and season eight winner Evel **** Donato.

Also noteworthy of this season's fresh new faces is that unlike last season and other seasons before it this cast is a bit older. There are five players in their 30s and one stay-at-home dad from Boston who is 55.

So how will the game play out with these cast of characters when season 19 premieres on June 28? We'll soon found out. But first, below are their official bios.

Make sure to check back in to The Live Feed on June 20 for their full interviews with The Hollywood Reporter. And come back again on June 21 for a full house tour with host Julie Chen and executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan.

Christmas Abbott
View media item 2469332

Hometown: Lynchburg, Va.

Current City: Raleigh, N.C.

Three adjectives that describe you: Committed, happy and influential.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Helen [Kim]! She was smart, knew how to work the people in the house and people knew they needed her!

Social Media:
https://twitter.com/christmasabbott

https://www.instagram.com/christmasabbott/?hl=en

Matthew Clines
View media item 2469335Age: 33

Hometown: Arlington, Va.

Current City: Arlington, Va.

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, competitive and silly.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Donny Thompson from season 16. He has a great beard, wore camo and generally was a good dude. What a fun little man.

Dominique Cooper
View media item 2469343Age: 30

Hometown: Tuskegee, Ala.

Current City: Woodbridge, Va.

Three adjectives that describe you: Uber optimistic, energetic and determined

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Hmmm... I'm still trying to figure that out lol.

Social Media:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominique-cooper-5a1b291a/
https://www.instagram.com/cdmai/

Elena Davies
View media item 2469350Age: 26

Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas

Current City: Dallas, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive and charming.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? James [Huling] because he made it fun.
Social Media:
https://twitter.com/elenadavies
https://www.instagram.com/elenadavies/?hl=en

Jason Dent
View media item 2469356Age: 37

Hometown: Humeston, Iowa

Current City: Humeston, Iowa

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, ambitious and athletic

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? James because I feel like he plays dumb, but made it really far.

Jessica Graf
CBS
View media item 2469380

Hometown: Cranston, R.I.

Current City: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, loud and loyal.

Which Big Brother cast member did you like most? Janelle [Pierzina]. We have very similar personalities. I see a lot of her game play in me.

Social Media:
https://www.instagram.com/thejessicagraf/

Cameron Heard
View media item 2469514

Hometown: North Aurora, Ill.

Current City: Woodridge, Ill.

Three adjectives that describe you: Persistent, driven and smart.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Ian [Terry]! I started watching Big Brother because of Ian. I had no idea what it was and my mom told me to start watching BB14 because it's like Survivor in a house. I instantly fell in love and wanted Ian to win. I think I like him so much because he's a lot like me. He is nerdy and has giant love for the game, he's smart and seems fun in real life.

Mark Jansen
View media item 2469515Age: 26

Hometown: Grand Island, N.Y.

Current City: Grand Island, N.Y.

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, strong and thoughtful

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Brendon Villegas. He basically said, "It's me and my girl vs. the house, let's go."

Megan Lowder
View media item 2469518Age: 28

Hometown: Cathedral City, Calif.

Current City: Phoenix, Ariz.

Three adjectives that describe you: Cunning, smart and beautiful because I'm confident like that.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I love Frank [Eudy]! It was him against the house both seasons and he did a beautiful job of using his skills to his advantage. Also he seems like a total bro I would love to get a beer with. I also love Paul [Abrahamian] and Victor [Arroyo] from season 18. They played one of the best games I've seen.

Josh Martinez
View media item 2469522

Hometown: Miami, Fl.

Current City: Homestead, Fl.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like the most? Evel **** hands down is my favorite houseguest. He always spoke his mind, he was an ******* to who he needed to be, didn't care what others thought and even though he didn't have a good relationship with his daughter, he always defended her, which is kind of the dynamic with my family. Overall he was himself, spoke his mind and did not give a **** about being on anyone's good side. I see a lot of of his game play in the way I will play.

Cody Nickson
View media item 2469524Age: 32

Hometown: Lake Mills, Iowa

Current City: Plano, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, charming and sweet.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Evel ****. . .I LOVE it when someone plays the game in a way that has never been seen before. . .and it works! He was able to to be a dickhead the whole time and still took it to the end! It sucked we couldn't see his methods at work a second time.

Alex Owwwwww
View media item 2469527Age: 28

Hometown: Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Current City: Camarillo, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Center of attention, hyper and adorable.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I love Nicole Franzel from season 16 and the winner of season 18! She seriously is just a fan favorite. I find her the most honest and relatable. While she did do some shady things like turning her back on alliances, she was in it to win it and I respect the way she went about it. She reminds me of myself. We look all cute and cuddly, but we're here for one thing, to win Big Brother.

Jillian Parker
View media item 2469539

Hometown: Celebration, Fl.

Current City: Las Vegas, Nev.

Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, funny and truthful.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Daniele Donato because she's a bad *****, beautiful and speaks her mind, a lot like me!

Social Media:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jilliannicolewww?trk=pub-pbmap

Kevin Schlehuber
View media item 2469532Age: 55

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Current City: Boston, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Caring, humorous and charismatic.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I did meet Derrick Levasseur once and he seemed like a nice guy!

Ramses Soto
View media item 2469541

Hometown: Grand Rapids, Mich.

Current City: Grand Rapids, Mich.

Three adjectives that describe you: Friendly, quirky and energetic.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? DAN FREAKING GHEESLING! Seriously though, how does one go from 100 percent the person who's getting voted off, to making it to final two!! He's a great strategist and [an] amazing manipulator. I look up to him so much when it comes to Big Brother.

Social Media:
https://twitter.com/soto_ramses

Raven Walton
View media item 2469533Age: 23

Hometown: DeValls Bluff, Ark.

Current City: DeValls Bluff, Ark.

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly and outgoing.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? OMG it would have to be Frankie Grande! I love how he played the game. Even after they found out his sister was famous he played it off so well! If I had been on his season I swear we would have been two peas in a pod! I loved how much fun he was and how he always talked to the cameras.

Social Media:
https://twitter.com/walton_raven

They always look wack. Just gotta hope there's a few psychos, which there will be.

Dance teacher chick has a rare digestive disorder. Will be interesting to see how the food situation plays out for her.

Last edited:
Did any of ya'll watch BBCan this year?  It was a great season even though my bae Ika Wong didn't win

i'm hooked on BBUK right now

The UK series has been my favorite one overall. Been awhile since ive watched one as I had a hard time finding all the episodes for the newer seasons.

Just watched the first episode of BB19US. Not sure what to think yet.

Last edited:
I've been watching this current season of BBUK on youtube, someone uploads them everyday. 

other seasons a few other seasons I use mywatchseries.to

This first week on BBUS is been pretty good.  

Jessica is trrrrassssh, she let that weird dude smash the first week

I can shoot you a link to the feeds if you need one

Last edited:
Cody game is dead smh, no chance he in the house next week

Last edited:
dude has 0 social skills, the way he handled that first week was abysmal.

He's trying to play this hardcore alpha male crap but the game doesn't work like that.

Back
Top Bottom