★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

I would say right now in the game it's intelligence. I mean Christmas literally said shes going to make a big move and dropped Kevin's name. Like are you ****ing serious

just end BB now and let Paul win. This literally is the dumbest/clueless cast I have ever watch and I have watch BB since the beginning. There were many times during the past live feeds many of them saying they don't mind finishing 2nd to Paul or just trying to make it to jury to the jury money smh.

I would say right now in the game it's intelligence. I mean Christmas literally said shes going to make a big move and dropped Kevin's name. Like are you ****ing serious

Right. :rofl:

Agreed. I wouldn't mind them doing an all-star again soon

This would be dope..

I will say tho..the only person imo who has a real chance besides Paul, is Josh. He could be the sleeper because no one views him as a threat.

Last edited:
I know when the cast get the rewatch this season, they'll see how Paul was toying with them.

Outside of Cody and Jessica's HOH, Paul had a hand in each eviction. Incredible.

Yes Paul, anything for u Paul *** ******

^ lol he controlled Jessica's HOH without her even knowing it, Ramses was his biggest target at that time and a potential ally for Cody and Jessica, and he was pretty instrumental in keeping Christmas after Cody flopped so bad on his HOH.

Josh has been onto Paul for a while but the problem is they've all given too much power and information over them they can't do anything to get out from under it. Paul made sure anyone trying to rock the boat on him got sent out, he's a little a-hole but he's played a great game 2 seasons in a row. Last season as the underdog and this season as an obvious target being the veteran that just made final 2 the previous season

Cody tried to oppose him but his approach was too single minded, his entire game hinged on getting Paul out when that failed he and Jessica tried to rely on winning every comp back to back which was is an even worse approach

Last edited:
If CBS doesn't give Paul the 4 evictions of safety than we have a completely different game.

Yea it would've been a whole new game but knowing how simple minded these folks are, it would've been a mess.

Outside of Josh crying every min, he peeps **** and calls it out. I give that to him but I can't deal with the crying man :lol:

Yeah, there's no way i could live with somebody that always tries to dish it out and piss you off. Than the minute you tell him to **** off he walks away crying

Josh has been my favorite player from the start ever since he grabbed that safety apple in the first comp and left his team hanging. Dude is a big baby but he knows what he's doing better than anyone else besides Paul obviously.

Before the house even knew he was safe for 3 weeks, Paul already had them eating out the palm of his hand
that first week. Many of them said in their private conversations how even if Paul was on the block the wouldn't have voted him out

they gotta get paul out..... if these clowns let paul come back in the house, manipulate all of them,,,, then it says the level of stupidity in had in that house this season

Hopefully tonight Josh call Paul's game out to everyone like he did before. He needs to tell Alex it was Paul's plan to evict Jason and how she was the next target. Somehow align himself with Alex and Kevin to take out Paul. If that means his relationship with Christmas is severed than so be it. She so hard headed. They aren't winning BB as long as Paul is there. They need to realize that.

the jury was shamefully bitter. You can't even play the game if lying and backstabbing is going to be held against you in the end, especially by players like Elena
who was content to do nothing at all season. She loved Paul while she was riding his coat tails but once she got out, she had a problem with the game he was playing same with Alex
she was right there with him plotting and lying, "bullying" people.
I like Josh and i'm happy but there is no way he should have won that game.

Damn. Josh really won. Paul really choked again.

A Latino male really won a reality TV show. Ayyyy.

robbed twice ... :smh

He now hold the record for
most days in the BB house (previously held by James H. (bb17 and 18 )
most comp wins with 14 (previously held by Janelle, BB6, BB7 Allstars, and 14)
1 of 3 to reach final 3 twice (Dan, Janelle)
and only the 2nd player to reach final 2 twice (Dan BB10, 14)

horrible season.... paul should of won.... you cant be bitter... if someone played a better game give them the money

the jury was shamefully bitter. You can't even play the game if lying and backstabbing is going to be held against you in the end, especially by players like Elena
who was content to do nothing at all season. She loved Paul while she was riding his coat tails but once she got out, she had a problem with the game he was playing same with Alex
she was right there with him plotting and lying, "bullying" people.
I like Josh and i'm happy but there is no way he should have won that game.

Agreed on all counts.

Just watched the finale. Paul with another choke job. All that hard work to come in second place again :lol:

Glad Cody won the 25k. Only houseguest I could tolerate this season.

Watching Paul cringe when he knew he wasn't gonna win was the funniest thing all season, Cody as the last vote too

72C74C6C-9786-4C90-9E25-2DDE1937485A.png

Back
Top Bottom