★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Just tuned in. Haven't watched in a minute. Since when did they let this many black people on the show? This gotta be a record :lol:

The first houseguest to go home, Kierstin, was black. It doesn’t seem there are more people who are black than the Xavier season. This seems the same as that at least.

PEACE HISAM.

Watching the Pressure Cooker on PlutoTV, looks like a cult meeting.

Hisam took the eviction better than I thought. Thought he was gonna pull a Michael from BB24.

Bruh had personality talking to Julie. Caught me off guard :lol:

Hisam wearing every-color flatcap/newsboy hat, never not with the hat :stoneface:

Hisam took the eviction better than I thought. Thought he was gonna pull a Michael from BB24.

Bruh had personality talking to Julie. Caught me off guard :lol:
Hisam would have been good tv but bruh was just doing way too much way too fast
Hisam was a bombastic, bad player. And would've annoyed all of us. I wanted to support him because he's apparently from MN but dude thinks he's smarter than he is. Who cares if he finally let loose :lol:

Anybody watching? No one's talking, this has turned into an endurance challenge.

Fix your damn clocks

IMG_0698.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg

8 pacific time would be 10 central

Jared a whole dummy

Bruh there cause his mama Cirie

In fact, I hope Blue pulls Cirie to the side to let Cirie know Jared told her
He just said to her on the Pluto cam that he has a secret, “Felicia is my mom…..” ………….

Yeah I’m like alright man don’t say anything or tell the truth, don’t mess around with the girl you’re messing with

Can we talk about how Mecole is the least talked about/targeted/shown/dramatic person of all time?

Is she gonna win? :lol:

I feel like I haven’t seen even seen one diary room interview?
I can’t remember myself. Only time I see Mecole is when she comes in a room and says “ok” when the alliance discusses who to evict:lol:

Low key Cirie, Felicia and Izzy doing what Hisam was doing but without being harsh

Hard season to watch, everyone annoys tf outta me 🤣. Every single one of them is doing too much... except Mecole 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom