★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

I kinna like the cringy intros. I mean they're boring, but the cheesiness is the best part :lol:

Julie is so trash especially live. They gotta find a way to have her less involved. She was definitely created by AI

IMG_20230802_210153.jpg

Me and the lady was :rofl: watching Kirsten or whatever her is during that boot kicking. Like wtf was she doing :lol:

Cirie THA GOD! Hopefully her son pretends like he don’t know her :lol: But that’s gonna be hard cause ol boy splitting image of her

They got the live feeds on Pluto TV right now. Has its own category on the sidebar.

Peeped they started late this year. Usually starts around June.

Probably factored in the strike

I remembered reading that it would start this month, but forgot the date. Honestly, I’ve been falling off the last few seasons after episode 2-3. It’s not like it used to be lol

Word needs to be retired

Hip-Hop has aided in its proliferation

Come to the suburbs. You hear white kids calling other white kids that word.

Latinos use it too freely

That Luke dude was saying and acting doing weird **** on the 24/7 Pluto cams a few days ago, having a pity party in front of people saying he didn’t know the BB environments are so secretive or cliquey (what did you think this was). Not surprising he’s crazy N-Word dropping guy.

Just saw him in tonight’s intro, read that they’re gonna address it Thursday.

Y’all think Reilly’s attractive?

Also Matt being a lip reader might be a big advantage as he sits around the house and can see people talking across the way, in the kitchen, etc.

Looks like they gonna get their show off first before they address the controversy, just gona try to slide right past it in the middle of the show somewhere

Yeah that was not where I thought they were going, pretty weird.

And he called it a narwhale, dude has long been an idiot narwhale being the least of his worries

I’m pretty checked out of this season already :lol: Same overproduced and scripted stuff different year. This season is even worse with the theme. There’s no authenticity to this game anymore.

Back
Top Bottom