★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Yea looking at Michael and Brittany sideways

Should’ve told the rest of the house at that moment he told y’all. Imagine if Kyle would’ve went home last week, the rest of the house wouldn’t have known until they watched it back :smh:
And when Terrance asked them why they didn’t tell them before, all they could say was if I could do it over again I would’ve told you guys earlier. If they really cared they would’ve told Monte, Terrance, and Taylor right away so it comes across as very disingenuous.

Facts!!! Now what will be truly funny is if they actually form an alliance and get their asses out of there 🤣😂

Last edited:
Michael with another HOH and POV win

Dude must be stopped :lol:

Brittany gotta know she ain’t winning if she goes to final two with him

Out of everyone left, I’d like to see Monte and Turner in the final 2. I could see Taylor winning if she makes it. Brittany and Alyssa would be the worst options

At this point the smart play would be to take Terrance or Alyssa to final 2. That's an easy win since they've floated through the game. I think Brittany will be taken out next so she won't even make it that far now that Michael is gone. Can't wait to see them explain their actions regarding Kyle in the Jury house :rofl:

Monte and turner would be a good f2. I think either could win so it wouldn’t be 9/8-0/1, but I think turner would take it.

So Monty and Taylor are an item now. I'm watching the live feed and they were talking with Turner. After that they went to Monty's HOH room. I missed some parts of the convo but they mentioned not being obvious so people don't catch on. I assumed it had to do with them going to final 2 so I didn't think much of it. Even while Taylor was in his bed I was still like they're just cool, no big deal. Then he gets in, they're cuddled up and he says he has to take off his shorts., then they proceed to kiss. After that , the feed got cut so it's safe to assume it didn't stop there. This came out of left field for me because I didn't notice any signs they were feeling each other.

Last edited:
Michael final moments in the house was epic :lol:

But they made the right move. None of them would’ve won if Michael was still there

Brittany and Alyssa are near the top of worst players in BB history

LMAO Monte cost himself $750k. Would’ve had an easy win over Turner. He did absolutely awful in those jury questions. Taylor destroyed him in her questions and final speech.

This was probably my last season of watching this show. It was better than the recent seasons, but it’s just not very fun to watch anymore. The players can’t show any personality like they used to and have to recite overly scripted DR’s

LMAO Monte cost himself $750k. Would’ve had an easy win over Turner. He did absolutely awful in those jury questions. Taylor destroyed him in her questions and final speech.

She is/was Ms. Michigan, she's used to being in the hot seat and answering difficult questions.

Monte got some loving late in the game and got stupid ….. she actually played him if you ask me …. In the beginning of the game he didn’t like her and wanted her gone and tried to mess up her game …. Then she was with the other dude … when he got back brown out she started hanging out with Monty lol….😂😂😂😂

Monty wasn’t thinking about the paper. He had to know Turner had BAD jury management.

Bishes come and go man. But If I’m keeping it real, Taylor not eem that fly to me. He goofed.

Lawyer Michael got the jury on Taylors side cause he didnt want that heat for the timing of that move he pulled on Kyle 🤣. Bruh cant beat a lawyer and beauty queen, he def goofed

Monty wasn’t thinking about the paper. He had to know Turner had BAD jury management.

Bishes come and go man. But If I’m keeping it real, Taylor not eem that fly to me. He goofed.
She ain’t cold and again she shoulda been out week one ….. b that’s a next topic …… back to back years the final 2 have been African American …. So much for me going on the show now 😂

Monte’s eyes were bucking the first couple of episodes. So I can see what Taylor is saying.

I love when people of color win these games …. Love it ….. for so long I rooted for us/ black people to win so I don’t have an issue …. I do have an issue with blank people not being able to vote out black people just because of the “ stigma “ that might be attached

New season starting. These intros are always so cringy :lol:
Thanks for bumping the thread. Saw it on the general list and checked to see if a new season started. Just tuned in. Realized I turned off "record series" last year cause it got a little boring for me. I'll give this season a try like every season, but its been a while since I made it to the end, or even halfway through with the last few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom