⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lmao @ simeone saying in recent years nobody has come close to messi.

Pls remind me who has won the ballon D'Or the last few years pls

Last edited:
Wait, I thought Milan signed Jackson Martinez...

It really sounded like they did. But his agent isn't responding to Milan's calls....so we'll see

But the Hello Kitty money...

View media item 1591630

They lost out on Kondogbia and seems that they'll miss out on Martinez. They have the money but somehow players are looking the other way. I don't think it's just the fact that they aren't in the CL.
I would love to see them bounce back

Lmao at dudes taking selfies with messi. I wonder who got his jersey tho..Miller deserved it tbh

AC Milan is buns. Free my boy Honda and El Shaarawy. EL Shaarawy needs to reinvent himself away from Italy, love to see the guy in the Premier League. He was a great potential 2 years ago if I remember correctly.

Just saw the AdM highlights... 
eyes.gif

Can Arsenal sign Petr Cech already?!?!

Edit: Even though the reports point to him coming I wouldn't be surprised if Jose somehow blocks the deal.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Madrid are undervaluing Ramos.
I wouldn't want him on Barcelona only cause of chemistry issues but I personally think he's a phenomenal player. He plays with a lot of heart and the cb is the foundation of any club.

Reports Man U want Ramos for de gea. I think Ramos would be a beast in the premier league...cause the style of play is more direct and less tactical. Honestly I'm rooting for Manu to get back to the top. The BPl just isn't the same with many struggling.

This past year was one of the worst in a long time for the bpl. It was clear for a long time that no team was on par with Chelsea.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Madrid are undervaluing Ramos.
I wouldn't want him on Barcelona only cause of chemistry issues but I personally think he's a phenomenal player. He plays with a lot of heart and the cb is the foundation of any club.

Reports Man U want Ramos for de gea. I think Ramos would be a beast in the premier league...cause the style of play is more direct and less tactical. Honestly I'm rooting for Manu to get back to the top. The BPl just isn't the same with many struggling.

This past year was one of the worst in a long time for the bpl. It was clear for a long time that no team was on par with Chelsea.
I respect Manchester United as they deserve everything they have earned but I hope they never return back to the top.

I remember I saw a video in here back when I used to lurk where there was a kid that cried when meeting Falcao and touched him so much he cried too. It was pretty touching. Ever since been a fan of the guy.

Back
Top Bottom