⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Real will eclipse United's new deal when they run out, but it is absurd that Adidas spent nearly more than half to get United. They drove the price so high now every major team will be looking for $50 million plus when they run out. Adidas stays making idiotic business decisions.

I think that's why Nike bowed out. Those are huuge sums of cash to be throwing at these clubs. Is there any research on when company's like Adidas, Nike, Puma, NB, etc on when they actually make profit?

I mean Nike still boasts an impressive roster in National Teams and athletes like CR7 and Neymar. Wayne Rooney and Sterling in England too. I don't think they're too worried about losing on big clubs. Made Adidas look more desperate and thirsty IMO.

But, Nike and the NBA :pimp:
Reminds me of my childhood, 2017 can't come soon enough!!

Last edited:
^spoken like a true Nike Talker :lol:

But seriously mentioning sterling in that company :x

Steady...

Last edited:
30 mil for Luke Shaw don't seem so bad considering they making close to 200 mil off Sponsorships
laugh.gif
mean.gif
haha sorry fam...i don't care how much adidas throws at man u.  30 million is still to much for shaw 

Sterling is going to cook this year man. Just wait till he settles with that talent around him. No more steady Raheem, more like flourish Raheem :pimp:

Can we get a recap of who was banned from this thread and why? You know, for the LULZ

I hope Nike can pry away RM from Adidas when their contract is up. Makes no sense seeing CR7 da Gawd wearing Adidas

Try as they might, Nike will never beat Adidas in football. Just like the opposite is the case in basketball.

Adidas is just too intertwined with the history of the game, with the legendary story of Adidas being a factor of winning the 1954 World Cup final for West Germany and having the official World Cup ball for every World Cup since 1970.

Real will eclipse United's new deal when they run out, but it is absurd that Adidas spent nearly more than half to get United. They drove the price so high now every major team will be looking for $50 million plus when they run out. Adidas stays making idiotic business decisions.

You guys can't be serious. You think a company the size of Adidas wouldn't bother to do extensive profitability research on something like jersey sales? This is not as risky as releasing a new crazy sneaker, jersey sales are fairly easy to predict based on performance and recent sales trends. Adidas made the right decision, especially since they see a very good portion of the sales price of each jersey sold.

@ESPNFC
BREAKING: David De Gea not included in #MUFC squad for game vs. #AVFC.

Friday fixture, BTW.

Last edited:
That was kind of expected,he's been named to the CL playoff squad against Brugge so I'd like to think LVG's saving him for that...I hope :lol:. Romero showed he can step up if need be

Real seems to be willing to wait for him until next summer

Last edited:
That would be so cold blooded :rofl:. I'd love that though :lol: :pimp:,Perez deserves it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom