⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sturridge is coming to the United States to rehab with the Boston Red Sox.

Aka - he's going to ask Big Papi for those DL HGH injections that come undetected on a test. Lol

Got damn... Prem teams are charging families $900 for their kids to walk out with players before the game... I'm surprised sports teams haven't started charging to use the bathroom yet...

Its crazy that its basically all mid-lower table clubs charging these exorbitant fees for the privilege of being a 'child mascot'.

What a joke for Tottenham, Newcastle, Leicester City, West Bromwich Albion, and Stoke, all charging between £200-400 depending on the opponent in the match.

QPR and Swansea City both charge a flat £450.

West Ham charges £350-600.... "club of the working class" my *** 
sick.gif

What a bloody joke.

Good on Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Manchester United, and Manchester City for not putting a price tag on this.

Here I thought all those kids were brought in by the clubs from local youth programs or something.

They getting charged for it? 
mean.gif

Finally got bein sports back. Gonna be watching more La Liga and Serie A now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I put 87 in my Monte Carlo for about 2.70 a gallon, and 91 in my Camaro which is about 3.40 a gallon :x
didn't know you had 2 Chevys :x

Sterling cut his hair :lol:

Lettuce remember The Luxurious One...

View media item 1310636
my god that haircut was terrible

Got damn... Prem teams are charging families $900 for their kids to walk out with players before the game... I'm surprised sports teams haven't started charging to use the bathroom yet...
WTF? Is this real life? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ji Sung Park got a hero's welcome from PSV & it's supporters this weekend (for the match against Feyenoord no less). Looked like a helluva match.

I see Champ's boy Memphis playing really well...

I'd reeaally like to get a kids sized Park names for my son's 11-12 United away shirt...If anyone knows where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated....

Last edited:
Looks like Pardew was onto something about Ben Arfa, looks like hull is ready to terminate his loan early ....

Back
Top Bottom