⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The last defender I would hate to see get rektd like that got destroyed today by the god messi.

Messi is just too sick with the dribbles, you really don't know if the dude is gonna cut inside or **** WITH you and cut to the other side.

it's a gamble and the odds are against you because he can do that and succeed.

What a match man... WHAT A MATCH!
Same, dude is pure class at CB #PrayForBoateng

I'd count on Messi cutting in on his stronger foot too but that just shows how comfortable he is on with both feet. Separates him from other Lefty's like Robben and Bale.

Would love to see Barca - RM In the finals.

Two straight finals against rivals for RM :pimp:

Same, dude is pure class at CB #PrayForBoateng

I'd count on Messi cutting in on his stronger foot too but that just shows how comfortable he is on with both feet. Separates him from other Lefty's like Robben and Bale.

Him being comfortable with his right foot just happened within the last year too.

Match was fuego. I was entertained the entire game. Will watch a few more times. Alves had a remarkable game. So did Rakitic. Man, when we signed him, I did not think he would develop such an important role so soon.

My man Boateng thought he can defend Messi like he's done Robben a million times in practice :lol:

Him being comfortable with his right foot just happened within the last year too.

Match was fuego. I was entertained the entire game. Will watch a few more times. Alves had a remarkable game. So did Rakitic. Man, when we signed him, I did not think he would develop such an important role so soon.

Same here was not too excited about Rakitic. Though he would be a solid role player but he has been a key piece

Thanks for sharing. Awesome videos. First video is so unreal. Amazing all fans are involved.

I really envy you. I would love to attend these games. One day I would like to live in England for a year. That's my dream.

mean.gif
 Portrait-mode vids... 
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing... 
nthat.gif

i see that being a possibility
Well, they don't have to win 4-0 either. They could also win 3-0 and then advance through a penalty shootout. But that ain't happening. Bayern should've taken the L after the second goal because coming back from 2-0 would've been much more realistic.

@m_christenson
Breaking: Memphis Depay joining Manchester United. Rest of PSV squad just been told and congratulated player (via @thijsslegers) #mufc #lfc

1 down, five to go. Time to get that #6 player next .

Word is pep wants to make a move for di Maria after he got slaughter yesterday. You can have him, adm for neuer straight up

Damn I wanted Liverpool to get him if anything. Oh well, depending on how Man City and Arsenal step up, next years race could be VERY interesting.

Back
Top Bottom