⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess Januzaj is going to get shown the door huh? It's amazing Memphis is only a year older yet so much more polished a player. :smh:

Does this mean Di Maria is gone too?

No, In fact I think this will open the door to move him back centrally where he is best. Di Maria will be a big player next season

Yea most of his success this season has come from more of a central role instead of having him playing on the wing to no avail. Too bad for him that Frollaini decided to produce more than him on the pitch :lol:

The other question though is if ADM is happy in Manchester. Is his family still living in a hotel? I think he still has a lot of offer as a player & this was just a really off year for him but if he & his family are still unhappy with life in England, that's another dynamic to contend with...

Looks like the Spanish FA is indeed suspending all games from May 16th & on... :smh: :x I didn't know the Spanish government didn't work with the players union & the FA.

That was a seriously dumb move but I guess that's par for course whenever government gets involved in things it shouldn't...

So all matches will be suspended in Spain? I can't imagine how they feel right now.

I think that is whats planned for now... It was really stupid for the Spanish government to announce the "decree" without involving the FA & players union...

:smh: :rolleyes :x Damn, Barca is contending for a treble too...

The other question though is if ADM is happy in Manchester. Is his family still living in a hotel? I think he still has a lot of offer as a player & this was just a really off year for him but if he & his family are still unhappy with life in England, that's another dynamic to contend with...

Looks like the Spanish FA is indeed suspending all games from May 16th & on... :smh: :x I didn't know the Spanish government didn't work with the players union & the FA.

That was a seriously dumb move but I guess that's par for course whenever government gets involved in things it shouldn't...

Yeah they are still living in the Lowry hotel but that's no big deal as we have had players living their for years sometimes like Fabian Barthez, He refused any house the club tried to give him and stayed at the club & hotel for years, Must of loved that room service :lol:.

For the record Rojo lives in the same hotel to so my guess would be they will try and hook them up with cribs over the Summer.

Last I heard he was living in Phil Neville's old apartment :lol:,his dip in form does make more sense when you take into account the stuff that's happened to him off the pitch that could make him unsettled but I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever feel settled in Manchester.

Wait,so La Liga is suspended indefinitely?

I think that is whats planned for now... It was really stupid for the Spanish government to announce the "decree" without involving the FA & players union...

:smh: :rolleyes :x Damn, Barca is contending for a treble too...

That's terrible. Totally lack of respect.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/07/football/spanish-football-suspension-ronaldo-messi/index.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

FOX SPORTS News
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@FOXSportsNews
BREAKING NEWS: The Royal Spanish Football Federation suspends ALL domestic matches from May 16 #LaLiga #football
2:55 PM - 6 May 2015

Dermot Corrigan ‎@dermotmcorrigan
Messi & Alonso both back potential strike on penultimate La Liga weekend due to union unhappiness at new TV deal:
http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/sto...i-backs-la-liga-strike-action-against-tv-deal
2:11 PM - 6 May 2015

Where does De-pie usually play, again?

Will be interesting to see if commentators stick with Memphis. His jersey will definitely say Memphis.

Apparently Depay is his dad's last name, and he cut his dad out of his life and doesn't speak to him at all. Hence Memphis.

woodward has got this transfer stuff down, hes getting it done in a rapid pace before the press gets hold of it. psv thought he was being sold to psg 48 hr ago, and instead he going to man u. falcao, blind, and now depay in stealthy succession. 

^Been rumors swirling for weeks... I like him, hopefully we can get him at a good price... dunno if he's the answer to our striker "problems", but it can't hurt...

It's hard to say how the Argentine striker would do in the Prem. But I love what I've seen in Dybala. Dribbles the ball very well, great in hold up play, passes well... Set piece threat too...

He's baaaaaack.... :smokin Los Blancos destroya?!?!

View media item 1523407
Juve should've played Rocky's Getting Stronger instead... LMAO, PIrlo even looks cool drinking a water bottle....

This vid kinda had me a lil hype...

Last edited:
Presume you haven't watched the French league this year then huh? Dude has been garbage.
All he needs is a change of scenery. Plus earlier in the season he had 5 goals in 11 appearances and then he went on that long drought and in the last 8 games of the season he had 5 goals. Lille in general has been trash too cause if Divock was the top scorer for the team considering how poor he played then you gotta look at the team as a whole.

Is Arsenal really in the running for 21 year old Palermo striker Paulo Dybala?

I doubt it. From what I've read, he's going to go for a pretty penny, so I doubt Arsenal will sway from their transfer policy. Plus he's going to want to go somewhere and be the main man, not back up to Giroud.

I kept reading that he was much closer to joining Juve than Arsenal and that the PL isn't the likeliest destination but money talks :lol:

Last edited:
I wish I could understand what he was spitting but still :pimp:

Don't mind if I jack that nickname eiddy :lol:,it's perfect :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom