⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope theyre fake :lol:. No idea why they can't just have "CHEVY" or "CHEVROLET" across without the logo instead,it still looks awkward as hell on a football kit :x

Last edited:
Like I said, woodward needs to complete the look& go for that budweiser sponsorship to go on the back of the United shirts for that nascar steez... I could just see it below the numbers, "This Bud's for You". :tongue:

Could just see the commercial now with Shrek coming out of the tunnel... "I play for United, but this bud's for you"... :lol:

Edit - Thaigo returned to light training for Bayern today! Pulling for the young footballer.

Last edited:
Looks like Chelsea has ID'd 3 of the scumbag racists & suspended them until their investigation is completed where they will be banned for life. Good to know they gathered substantial evidence following an appeal to those that witnessed the racist act.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31543951

Looks like Chelsea has ID'd 3 of the scumbag racists & suspended them until their investigation is completed where they will be banned for life. Good to know they gathered substantial evidence following an appeal to those that witnessed the racist act.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31543951
What a pleasant surprise,I didn't expect them to actually be able to ID them but well done Chelsea 
smokin.gif
. Hopefully they can get the others as well

True, just watched the replay, and it looks like Sturridge had something to say when Balo took the ball from Henderson 

^not really hindsight, just the one thing Balo does extremely well.
Extremely, statistically the best as of a year or two ago. I was gonna ask what his current percentage is. 
laugh.gif

I don't care if you don't like him I don't care if hadn't scored in ages until recently, you give that man the rock. 

Haha that guy Balo is different. Gerard didn't like it and I really wonder what would've happened if he didn't score. ...I guess we will never know

watched the psv game today to look at memphis, wasnt impressed at all, maybe i just didnt catch a good game, i mean he **** the bed then put in a beautiful cross the next time he got the ball but nobody got on it

Extremely, statistically the best as of a year or two ago. I was gonna ask what his current percentage is. :lol:

I don't care if you don't like him I don't care if hadn't scored in ages until recently, you give that man the rock. 

:lol: Im torn on this one just cause super mustache is so damn good from the spot and it should never be in question to let him take the shot, but Hendo might as well not have been wearing the arm band if he was gonna pansy out like that....

Translation: " So yeah, im the Sergeant and all, and of course I wanted the final kill, but so did one of my men, so well $**t It all happened so fast so I guess I let him take it, and he made it... so I supposed I owed him a hug" :smh: :smh: :smh: He actually had the nerve to say "Mario got the nod"...from Mario!! :lol:

Last edited:
Getting caught up on the shenanigans... Will Mario be disciplined?  Whether or not he's the best man for the job is irrelevant.  Everyone's roles were determined pre-match... so he can come out and just do as he pleases?  Surprised Henderson didn't make more of a stand.  Stevie G wasn't impressed. 

View media item 1411114

No, Sorry Real Madrid €25-30 Million is not enough. If that English short-cake Luke Shaw went for £33 Million Pounds, I want more than that.

Barça will pay that extra money (they're chomping at the bit to spend since they've been banned). Also we all know how distorted United's management is at spending at the present moment, I'm sure they'd offer more as well.

You gotta break el banco, Madrid. Sorry - Pinta Costa knows what he's doing :smokin

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in Gerard for calling out Mario for taking the pk from Henderson. Gerard even said earlier in the season that if he wasn't on the pitch, Mario was next in line to take all penalties.

View media item 1411114

No, Sorry Real Madrid €25-30 Million is not enough. If that English short-cake Luke Shaw went for £33 Million Pounds, I want more than that.

Barça will pay that extra money (they're chomping at the bit to spend since they've been banned). Also we all know how distorted United's management is at spending at the present moment, I'm sure they'd offer more as well.

You gotta break el banco, Madrid. Sorry - Pinta Costa knows what he's doing :smokin

You wont get a Shaw type fee. He only went for that much because he was English and going to a English club.

Back
Top Bottom