❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

My favorite part was the crowd touching all over the Benfica coach after the goal 
laugh.gif

Coupé It Coupé It I def agree, even among all time greats Ronaldo is special for the very reasons you mentioned. Major props to Atletico, I wouldn't be mad at all if they win it.

Yea, not many of the all-time greats share overall talents from top to bottom Ronaldo has, except for the "real" Ronaldo, pre-binge eating and ****** parties tho :lol:

I just realized, if Leicester does collapse. Heggsy is definitely going to blame me now. He may kill me. :rofl:

It will be absolutely hilarious if Barca not only lets Atleti or Real overtake them in the league, but lose to Athletic in the Copa del Rey 
laugh.gif

Went the greatest team of all time to having no silverware to show for a 40 match win streak 
laugh.gif

Messi has been overrated for so long, it's criminal. The adidas machine has been gassing him to boost revenue. Same with nike and cristiano

And y'all eat it up and fall for the sorcery
Has Messi ever looked so ordinary over a series of games?

Last edited:
Rashford, TFM, Martial the core for a while :pimp:

My God if Mourinho somehow doesn't play them :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Know what? This might sound crazy to alot of yall, but Atletico exposed a major flaw in barca's front 3. None of them are physically imposing in the box, and none of them are particularly great in the air either. Maybe, just maybe Barca might need to buy a backup striker in the summer in the mold of Mandzukic or Llorente to counteract teams who employ this kind of style.

You don't have to start him, but give yourself a plan B for teams to think about. The subs they made today, had ZERO impact whatsoever. Just my two pennies.

Last edited:
Barca's elimination shouldn't come as a surprise to any of you, this isn't anything new. Barca has struggled against Atletico since Simeone took over.

At the end of the day, if you have Fernando Torres on your squad there's always a chance.

Barca lack depth. When the announces said who Barca could bring on as a sub, after Turan and Sergi came in, it was just horrible. Munir was the only attacking sub on the bench, in a CL elimination game and Munir is the next best attacking option on the bench. That doesn't sound right. It even explains Barca's form now, where fatigue may play a big part but that's because you can never bring in a suitable replacement for MSN for 1 game. Rakitic didn't have a good game, Don Andres did what he could but Atletico did try to jam him up a lot and did so successfully quite often. Barca needs more depth and hopefully they wake up before there's no silverware this year.

Rooting for Atletico to win the CL and Liga. Want to see Simeone, Fernando, and Angel pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom