❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would trade klopp for mourinho at united any day

Ancelotti would have been a better fit also

Last edited:
Barcelona signed some defender from Atletico Nacional. Davinson Sanchez.

He's a signing for the B team, a project CB... He's already won four league titles, two cups, a Super Cup, & a Sudamericana. The B team really needed to bolster their defense. Absolutely terrible campaign.

Sevilla president Jose Castro appeared on Sky Sports today & said Unai Emery is staying at Sevilla.

:nerd: Mascherano & cash for Bellerin?

Last edited:
So Deschamps is suing Cantona for those comments basically accusing him of Islamophobia in regards to Benz and Ben Arfa being snubbed :lol: :nerd:

@GFFN: Didier Deschamps will take legal action against Eric Cantona for accusing him of racism - lawyer https://t.co/ON0CjmV67j

Last edited:
The Mirror is "reporting" Pep's wish list for this summer is Ilkay Gundogan, Aymeric Laporte, Leroy Sane, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, John Stones, Jack Wilshere, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, & Danny Rose. The story also says he's ready to kick Luxurious Raheem & Joe Hart to the curb.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-tells-manchester-city-8058058

The paper is also "reporting" that Barca has targeted Bellerin, Valencia's Joao Cancelo & Sevilla's Mariano as replacements for Alves. What about Vidal?!?!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hector-bellerin-barcelonas-top-target-8056316

:lol: I love the silly season.

Last edited:
Douglas Costa out of the Copa America

Just saw this, Kaká is replacing him. What a blow for Brazil. Honestly can't see them coming close to winning this thing now. Will be nice to see somewhat of a send off for Kaká with Brazil though. Probably my second favorite Brazilian of all time behind Ronaldo.

Sucks how he's unpopular in France even though as the article said he's the best French player of his generation :smh:

He really is a sympathetic figure when reading his background,just hope he has someone to keep him in check. Dude is too talented to continue to get caught up in that life

Last edited:
Before I read that I thought Benz was just some poser, his story is very similar to people from the States that make it. Maybe Zizou can help him work through some of this stuff.

Last edited:
Barca 16/17 kit sans sponsor will be copped on day 1 :smokin

Willing to part with my 11/12 home kit in mint condition for $35 if anyone is interested

Last edited:
2016%2f5%2fu21TOTS2.jpg

:lol: Yea no one's out here getting high 8's and 9's on a consistent basis in real life :rofl:

Not even Messi/Ron/Suarez :lol:

Last edited:
He's the type of winger Mou likes,pacey and strong. Hopefully he can make something out of him.

Coman's a beast though :smokin, crazy all the top clubs he's been at at such a young age already :wow:. Can't wait to see him at the Euros

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom