❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Those new mercs are a thing of beauty.. Nike always ***** on adidas when it comes to tournament packs

José dó caralho! Boa sorte Dom Mourinho!!!

This was always his dream job United fans, wish y'all the best.

Its real. Idk why but since its been talked about forever its strange to see him holding up the Jersey.

That new Barca kit....gonna have to cop with a Kluivert or Ronaldinho name set. That thing is gorgeous. Great job Nike

I mean they confirmed him pretty early on like a couple of weeks after the rumours were rampant,this saga has been dragged on for ages with so much speculation simmering since December :rofl: :x

Last edited:
Mourinhos last game in charge at Chelsea was us, his first in competitive game at Utd is technically us.

Ranieris got him beat :wink:

El Cholo sans all black instead Kind Of Blue.

Looks soon different.

View media item 2046753
With all the dough Jose has, why'd he wear a button down collar dress shirt with this suit. He wears really nice modified spread collars... SMH, hate seeing button down collars with nice suits.

Sergio finally received his extension.

View media item 2046754
:nerd: Ferrari is rumored to be a possible suitor for Barca's shirts... :pimp: @ the possibility... II think Audi wouldn't be happy with that though considering their partnership with the club.

Last edited:
Damn Juve gets Jeep while Barca gets the crown Italian jewel? :rofl:

Pretty great story,so Saul had his Mom drive him to the original Madrid Derby final in Lisbon :lol:

View media item 2046765
Her trip should be a lot easier with him playing this time around...:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
So glad that I never have to hear the words "process" or "philosophy" ever single PC anymore :lol:.

@VRodriguezlaw: Mourinho: "My 3rd and our 4th, that is my goal and I will achieve it".

The old Dutchman was talking about fan expectations being too high,Mou's already talking about winning his 3rd and the clubs 4th CL title :rofl:

Last edited:
Gotta qualify for the CL first 
tongue.gif
 I wasn't following footy before his final full season at Chelsea, but Jose appears to be a winner, even if he's not the best of people. I view Man U like I view the Cowboys and Yankees, the evil empire, so this seems like a match made in... hell lol. 

Tbh, I don't know he he'll win anything his first year other than securing CL footy... maybe. Between Utd, City, 'Pool, Spurs, Chelsea, and of course the Arsenal, two of these will end up disappointed next year. As long as we secure CL footy (And finally win the league), then I'll be happy in the end. It's already bound to be the most entertaining league in the world for sure tho. 

This season in Prem will be something else. Not to forget the other lower clubs as wee but the top guns will be dope to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom