❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer's gonna be lit as well between the transfers, Euros, Olympics and Copa Centenario :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Indeed :pimp:

In more great news,Berlusconi's apparently finally decided to sell the team :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait for them to find a stable owner and structure,they deserve to be back at the top and someone really needs to challenge Juve seriously :lol:

I've sympathized a lot with their fall from grace :lol: :smh:,their fans have had to look to the past for joy instead of the present and future. Hopefully that'll change soon

MMD_882839_recordar_tiempos_pasados_es_duro_para_los_rossoneri.jpg

What do you mean? Zlatans been praising Roo for years :lol:. Hes even said he'd enjoy playing with him...

*Found the exact quotes

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zlatan-ibrahimovic-hails-wayne-rooney-6537440

"He runs a lot, he fights a lot, he sacrifices a lot," he added.

"When he played with Cristiano Ronaldo all the work was done by Wayne Rooney but he didn't get the credit because Ronaldo was scoring all of the goals.

"I'd prefer to have him in my team than play against him. I've not been lucky enough to play with him but I enjoy seeing him on the pitch - if I cannot play with him, I will watch him.

Last edited:
Mou x Mendes x Woodward's unlimited cheque book = *Birdman hand rub*

You do realize that group has a bad transfer history right? :lol:

I didn't know until recently that Martial was days away from going to Villa for €10m. :lol:

Edit -
:nerd: Mata for Willian swap?

Last edited:
Damn, Mou to United :smh:

Man, this sucks

I'll always root for him except his team plays against Chelsea :lol:

Last edited:

I didn't know until recently that Martial was days away from going to Villa for €10m. :lol:

Edit -
Villa weren't that close to getting him, they liked him but Chelsea even had a bigger offer than United on the table for him

Mou x Mendes x Woodward's unlimited cheque book = *Birdman hand rub*

Edit -

I don't care :lol:

Just a change of environment is necessary right now.

United's signings lately besides AM just haven't panned out very well. A change in pace is needed...

if it means having to take on a Falcao, to get a James, then so be it...

Really random but just found out James is married to Arsenal backup keeper Ospina's sister, who herself is a volleyball player.

Last edited:
so reports is Jose is trying to get Atletico sporting director Andrea Berta to join him at United. Man as a Chelsea fan i'm worried about this. What held Jose back at Chelsea is that idiot Michael Emenalo.

so reports is Jose is trying to get Atletico sporting director Andrea Berta to join him at United. Man as a Chelsea fan i'm worried about this. What held Jose back at Chelsea is that idiot Michael Emenalo.

There's been rumours going on for a couple of months now but I hadn't heard anything new since LVG left.

Man I hope this happens :smokin, the man has done wonders in the talent finding department at Atleti

Kinda crazy to think that, unless I'm missing someone, England haven't had a single player in a UCL final in 4 years since 2012.

It's pretty crazy when you consider all the other countries that have had their players in a final in that time span.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom