❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Bayern won't sell for less than €100m :x. I guess it is a pretty fair price at this stage of his career

Speaking of prices...the CIES Football Observatory most valuable players

Cj2tmoMXEAUVFoy.jpg

Last edited:
Reports are Pep & Txiki Begiristain have targeted as many as 8 players leaving the club this summer but among those that will stay are Navas & Sagna. The Gundogan deal for €25m is supposed to be announced shortly & City are rumored to be working on acquiring Stones from Everton (
mean.gif
eyes.gif
) & Laporte from Athletic. Pep is also been rumored to want Leroy Sane to play the right side.

Edit- Interesting stuff if true, I guess Pep's going to off load at least 2 of the existing CBs, Mangala & perhaps Otamendi.
I had a feeling Navas would stay...I guess him coming off the bench late won't be to bad but the idea of Sane is
pimp.gif

I hope Stones can get back to being something good again since we are interested in him now....and Laporte is interesting I like him. I'm not sure if we offload 2 CB's though because I haven't heard any rumors about getting younger in the fullback positions (as of right now) I'm beginning to think Pep likes the idea of running a 3-5-2 with our squad. If we do offload anyone Demichelis is already a done deal so I ca't see 2 more centerbacks being sold.

Rumors are the Laporte buyout clause is to be 50mil and to be announced in the coming days.

God out of those 4 please let it be Reus...I can deal with James being on the front as well.

They should leave it to a write in vote. If they do that I would bet everything I have that Chicharito would be on the cover.

Chicha
Neymar
Suarez
All marketable Latinos over james

They should go with Neymar considering all the exposure he's getting due to the jordan endorsement

Last edited:
Chicha
Neymar
Suarez
All marketable Latinos over james

They should go with Neymar considering all the exposure he's getting due to the jordan endorsement

Chicha plays for a way smaller club
Neymar isn't from a Spanish speaking country
Suarez bites people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom