❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question guys, are the jerseys sold through the United official online store Authentic or replicas?

Ok gotcha. I need to wait till worldsoccershop gets the Pogba on field authentic ts then. Thanks for your help man.
I see only one option and it doesn't specify which it is. It's 108$ so I think it's the authentic one. I hate using there store.

Oh, I didn't see that when I went to the store. Just saw them for 90.

Fixed: No worries, mate!

Last edited:
Quick question guys, are the jerseys sold through the United official online store Authentic or replicas?
Our Adi shop has both... tighter fitting... and the crest... for the replica fan version, be prepared for some chafing! 

Someone a few pages back said Gabigol should change his nickname to Gabinogol when Brazil drew with Iraq. :rofl:

Last edited:
Ya
Our Adi shop has both... tighter fitting... and the crest... for the replica fan version, be prepared for some chafing! 
I

Ya I need to get ahold of that authentic asap! I just need to find somewhere to order it from. The Pogba of course.

Last edited:
If I'm City I'd move Nasri, Bony, and Kolarov but I feel like Mangala is worth keeping for depth purposes.

Now that the Pogba signing is done, does the ManU fire sale start? Hoping to at least see a lot of the young guys get loans to keep developing (Fosu-Mensah, CBJ, McNair, Januzaj, etc)

Does City has any CB that is a left footer?

If not, don't be surprised to see Pep keeping Kolarov for that position. 

come on woody, 3 weeks to get mahrez and messi
roll.gif

Does City has any CB that is a left footer?

If not, don't be surprised to see Pep keeping Kolarov for that position. 
If he stays with the squad I think Pep has already decided he will be the emergency CB. Thats the only position Pep let him play the whole pre season. Mangala's strong foot is left though I believe.

But those are two players whose future with the club is unsure well Mangala's is unsure Kolarov is really only a matter of time.

Last edited:
I want to pull the trigger on a Pogba from the ManU online store. Is it the same one worn on the field?

Everton's gonna be just fine :lol:,they actually got a better defender right now in Ashley Williams

If he stays with the squad I think Pep has already decided he will be the emergency CB. Thats the only position Pep let him play the whole pre season. Mangala's strong foot is left though I believe.

But those are two players whose future with the club is unsure well Mangala's is unsure Kolarov is really only a matter of time.
I just looked it up and you're correct. Mangala's strong foot is his left.

This really surprises me, because it means that Pep does not think good about Mangalas skills at all...

From Pep's time at Bayern I can say, that he prefers to have a left footer to play the position of the left CB. So he must think pretty bad about Mangala...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom