🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Its nice to see this thread active and its not because of some crazy limited shoe dropping, also happy NDC has the icy sole 3s up... Once i tried on the pair i got from SNS i realize they are a half sz to big for me..

Good point about the thread being active although I wouldn't mind some limited shoe being released minus the lurkers :rofl:

Last edited:
Ill be happy if they just re release the the first run of the ATCs GS series. Those Wimbs and US Opens make drool, like Homer does over doughnuts

Good point about the thread being active although I wouldn't mind some limited shoe being released minus the lurkers :rofl:

Good idea, but that wouldn't work. Just look at what happened to the Fed-jordan collab. Wanted a pair real bad but refuse to pay more than retail.

:lol:

Decent collection of tennis players... minus NK.
[/quote]

You can add Dimitrov aka 'Baby Fed' to that list P! Great looking shots and had great run at Wimbly last year but has regressed..

He's been on the 'Next Wave of Greats' list for how long now?..

Guess I'd be chillin' too if my lady was Sharapova!

Good idea, but that wouldn't work. Just look at what happened to the Fed-jordan collab. Wanted a pair real bad but refuse to pay more than retail.

Of course it wouldn't work but I was definitely hoping for some type of limited shoe or shirt. But you can't make a better shoe than the volt III.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

You can add Dimitrov aka 'Baby Fed' to that list P! Great looking shots and had great run at Wimbly last year but has regressed..

He's been on the 'Next Wave of Greats' list for how long now?..

Guess I'd be chillin' too if my lady was Sharapova!
Grigor might not be living up to expectations, but at least he's (probably) still trying.

Errr... he's not with Masha anymore!  Supposedly got caught cheating!

I'd still rank him way above that ******* NK.  

Yea 3/4's are the best for tennis which is why I was annoyed that Nike would retro the IV lows. It's a waste in my opinion. He had to give the same answer that he gave a while ago that he obviously can't discuss future projects.

Last edited:
Are the Oscillates tts or should I go half size up ? (because with the OG I was tts with them )

Back
Top Bottom