🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

sick.gif

That was a sad bigfoot followed by a meme showing of empathy :lol:

I'm a size 14/15, just like you. I know the struggle.

My bad, not a good pictionary player. Yes, every release is tough and I REFUSE to pay over retail. Repped.

Last edited:
tigo0240 tigo0240 yeah that was me. Got that email today pushing it back to no later than 9/2 and if not by then they'll cancel it and refund my money.

My order was delayed as well. I don't really mind waiting until 09/02 for them. I just hope they don't cancel orders. We've waited 24 years for a proper retro...another week won't kill me.

My order was delayed as well. I don't really mind waiting until 09/02 for them. I just hope they don't cancel orders. We've waited 24 years for a proper retro...another week won't kill me.
Just logged into NDC and saw my order has shipped after all, tracking number and everything. Coming from Memphis and I live just north of Nashville so it shouldn't take long at all. But yes I agree. After waiting since the first pics leaked, what's another week? :smile:

Size 14 ATCIII delayed until 9/3 as all the rest.

OS are coming today though. Can't wait to see in hand. Hope quality is on point.

Blue jean fade on my ATC3 OG laces. Best way to clean without destroying the threads on the lace?

I usually wash my laces with my laundry (no bleach) and that usually gets most of the stains out... and did I mention no bleach?  Don't use bleach! 

Back
Top Bottom