🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Those vapors are a part of this USO pack...
nike-us-open-sneakers-2014-02.jpg

Last edited:
you guys think Nike may pull something tomorrow since its the first day of the Open?.... remember when they had the SPs on the release calendar they had the USO 2 on there twice with another release for tomorrow... mostly likely nothing will happen but you never know

you guys think Nike may pull something tomorrow since its the first day of the Open?.... remember when they had the SPs on the release calendar they had the USO 2 on there twice with another release for tomorrow... mostly likely nothing will happen but you never know

I hope they do with how messed up that release went. I had the early link and I still wasn't able to add to cart because of that stupid error...:smh:

Last edited:
Ok serious question how do you clean that white tectuff on the US Open 2s and the Wimbeldon 2s? People were telling me it messes up when you clean it can I use Jason Markk on it?

Last edited:
Ok serious question how do you clean that white tectuff on the US Open 2s and the Wimbeldon 2s? People were telling me it messes up when you clean it can I use Jason Markk on it?

It doesn't mess up. It's one of the most durable materials you can have on a sneaker. Jason Markk will work fine.

Damn, congrats! Anything above 11 seems to be dumb hard to find, and priced as such.

Peace,
J

Cousin is an accountant for Nike, somewhere in tenessee. IDK what operations nike has down there tho 10 and 10.5 are by far the most common men's size and it is a bell curve from there. With the numbers size 14 and up does I am surprised they even make em. Jokes but still.

Anyway if you are going for a raffle in a shoe store your best bet is to enter for an 11 - 12 or below a 10. 13 and 14 are made less often but I am sure those shoe sizes are rarer

Last edited:
What color is the air bubble on the FO's? I never even took the time to look but it looked almost purple in my seller's picture.

will be here tomorrow
smokin.gif

With the numbers size 14 and up does I am surprised they even make em. Jokes but still.

13 and 14 are made less often but I am sure those shoe sizes are rarer
14/15 get no love

What color is the air bubble on the FO's? I never even took the time to look but it looked almost purple in my seller's picture.

will be here tomorrow :smokin

14/15 get no love

View media item 999140

Just looked at mine a few minutes ago and thought "wow, bubble looks purple!" Wasn't sure if it was just some kind of trick the air window was playing.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom