🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

what does this thread think of the Air Challenge Pro?  That's a super unlikely to get retroed sneaker that I'd like to see actually.  

Definitely was a nice polo but if as a die hard Agassi fan it reminds me of when he lost to Pete in the Finals. Andre wiped the floor with everyone that summer, it was hard to take when he lost that Finals.

Dude, I totally feel ya. That REALLY for me upset when he lost!!! He had the best summer I'd seen to date and to come unhinged, was really depressing!!

Saw the Air Tech Christmas' today.  Materials aren't bad... nice nap on the suede, decent detail on the sweater-stitching.  The upper feels thicker too.

those sweaters are dope but 120 can be spent elsewhere for something else...feel like theyd be sittin in the closet for most of the year

I bought a pair. If you're ever going to get them might as well do it now and the detailing is nice. The concept was executed nicely for an "ugly" design.

Last edited:
If you're getting a Christmas sneaker, might as well get it now and wear the hell out of it! 

Yeah but knowing how they should get the disco makes me wait. I thought they had sold out, i didnt know they released til an hour or so after.

Think ill wait and wear for next year

what does this thread think of the Air Challenge Pro?  That's a super unlikely to get retroed sneaker that I'd like to see actually.  

I'm a fan of the Air Challenge Pro for sure. Low top ATC style with the flaming tennis ball on the tongue [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Copped the Christmas Agassis, definitely feeling the concept. Got em for $70. Bought em at Niketown, returned them at a Nike Outlet. Bought em back at $100 plus 30% friends & family coupon.

Copped the Christmas Agassis, definitely feeling the concept. Got em for $70. Bought em at Niketown, returned them at a Nike Outlet. Bought em back at $100 plus 30% friends & family coupon.

lol what?

all that trouble huh?

Saw these on eBay, guess they're coming soon or a sample
GALLERY]

The heel looks bad, but at least from a Hot-lime/denim perspective, it makes sense... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom