🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Ordered the Purple ATC 3's  from fnl right after xmas.  They wrote me back two weeks later and said they were out of stock.  Ended up getting them on NDC for a few more dollars..  Did that happen to anybody else?  
FNL does that way too much.  Very poor inventory control.  That has happened to me in the past as well.

I ordered the purple ATC III's on 12/26 and received them 1/7.

Not sure if this was known all ready
Yeah, obvs what Nike was going for... but why the 2's again?  Meh.

australian-open-logo.aspx

Ordered the Purple ATC 3's  from fnl right after xmas.  They wrote me back two weeks later and said they were out of stock.  Ended up getting them on NDC for a few more dollars..  Did that happen to anybody else?  

Did this to me BEFORE Christmas. Wound up calling them to see what was up because the system showed the shoe and size was still available,. The rep tells me that the system checks 10 stores and if those 10 stores don't have them then they cancel the order. I explained to her that they are still showing available online, so she checked the system and she said she saw 29 pairs still available for purchase. I then asked her if it was possible to order it manually and she said that wasn't possible. She explained I could try to order them again and there would be a 50/50 chance the order would go through. I declined. Called back on two other occasions and was told the same thing. Super disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom