🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yea that shoe should get a wider release. Other than the big white tag on the tongue it looks good. A white swoosh would have been nice too.

Last edited:
Yea , anything is wider than what they have gotten so far, I think ive seen 3 pair total including the original picture of Andre in them

Hanging out at tj Maxx on a couch lol
Now you gotta bend your leg the other way to show us the lateral side of the shoe! 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics! 

Reactions: ARK
The only 2 I'll buy from now on would be the Sprites. I donated my Pixel 2s that I wore once. Sold my Lava pair too. Only 3s or 4s for this guy.

I was only going to be firm buying OG colorways (if any ever come out !). going forward but these started out cheap on the bay and I got sucked in ! lol. I like them though.
We really need another OG IV please !!!!!

Can you get away with .5 down in the salmon 4s?
Depends on your foot size and what you intend to do wearing them.  I can go .5 down on most of them even with my wide feet, but it's not nearly as comfortable.

Having a desk job helps though.

-Daver

Last edited:
You're risking developing hammertoes, blisters, bunions, corns and calluses, heel spurs, claw and mallet toes, and ingrown toenails due to ill-fitting shoes, and simple wear and tear. Up to you though. 
roll.gif

In all likelihood you'll be fine. I couldn't go down a half size in them as it would be too constricting. TTS for me.

Last edited:
You're risking developing hammertoes, blisters, bunions, corns and calluses, heel spurs, claw and mallet toes, and ingrown toenails due to ill-fitting shoes, and simple wear and tear. Up to you though. :rofl:

In all likelihood you'll be fine. I couldn't go down a half size in them as it would be too constricting. TTS for me.
I thought so. My TTS is sold out and the guy has .5 up or down. I don't like for them to be too big but if theyre a little snug, I figured they'd wear in. Would going up be too large?

I thought so. My TTS is sold out and the guy has .5 up or down. I don't like for them to be too big but if theyre a little snug, I figured they'd wear in. Would going up be too large?

I sized up on a few atc from 9.5 to 10 cause I'm wearing casually. Wasn't a big difference to me. Def couldn't size down though.

I'd say .5 up is always safer than .5 down, especially with the IV (whereas with the ATC2 you could probably go either way if necessary).

I find them TTS or if anything it seems like a narrower toe box than the ATC2. I've done .5 up and put an insole to compensate but the length would cause creasing. .5 down is trouble esp. once your feet expand as the day goes on and the more you walk. You def don't want to lose a toenail.

Does anyone know how the oscillates that released recently fit ? I've seen some that say I should go up half a size. The white red and blue ones
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom