🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Anybody got any leads on SB patch jerseys?

Was able to get a Nike midnight green Hurts SB jersey off Rallyhouse website once the game ended (while everyone was celebrating). I knew they would pop up on various websites so I kept refreshing and was able to cop off Rallyhouse. They aren't even listed anymore on the site as out of stock. The product is just completely gone. I inquired with Rallyhouse and they said their first wave of stock is gone and they should get more so I guess keep checking the website. I saw some on ****'s website and NFL SHOP / Fanatics, but those flew off the site as well. Nike.com had a midnight green and black Hurts SB jersey, but those are out of stock to. All they have in stock are those stupid gray ones. Nobody wants those. Those will be at your local Marshall's , Ross, TJ Maxx in a few months .

Best bet is to keep checking Fanatics for the "custom" Super Bowl midnight green NIke jersey. I'm willing to bet those sizes will restock here and there and you can custom any player / number you want soon. Those are $180 and for some reason just have a 3XL sitting there for the past 2 days

You have to be on Nike.com at the right place / right time. They fly off the website in seconds for some reason and they don't give you a day or time on when it'll drop
Yea I remember only seeing the Foles media night cape jacket back then but I ain’t want that long *** **** lol

Maybe a shade lighter if anything. Give me these or I’m rioting

EYAUszkXYAMJ3id.jpg

That's a tad bright, compared to Randall circa 1990.
randall-cunningham-philadelphia-eagles-qb-image-taken-color-slide-74160026.jpg

Bring it down a shade or two and it's PERFECT! 👍👍

Last edited:

Chiefs are ranked low in stopping intermediate passes which is Jalen's strength and they struggled against almost every star receiver they played. They also give up 5 YPC against Inside runs which we do a lot of. Simms doesn't know anything

If the chiefs win, it will be because it’s a shootout. With both unders hitting in the championship game, I expect these two teams to put on a show in phoenix

Yeaahhhh Whitherspoon is different. Violent player with crazy good instincts. Any concerns with him playing on the outside? He’s certainly got the frame

Yeaahhhh Whitherspoon is different. Violent player with crazy good instincts. Any concerns with him playing on the outside? He’s certainly got the frame

honestly testing results going be huge with this crew

all these dudes got solid size, outside of Witherspoon who is slim but dude still violent as hell

but need to see how fast these guys can run.. like legit run.. that wouldn’t be the end all be all obviously, but could help with picking a guy

Back
Top Bottom