🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Welp, Rallyhouse cancelled my midnight green Hurts SB jersey. Also hearing people who ordered them off Nike.com got theirs cancelled to. Makes me believe those SB jersey colors were never even in stock. Baffling that they don't have these available to purchase (maybe after the Super Bowl I would guess)

Still waiting on the media day apparel to drop on Nike.com. Imagine if those grey SB jersey's they have available are what the players wear on media day. :rofl:

Last edited:
I know people don’t really like the Atmosphere jerseys, but I’m really feeling them. They flow well with the SB patch. :pimp:

7106DADC-D99A-4863-85E3-FCC75407589E.jpeg

Chiefs and Eagles Nike media jackets available on Nike.com and Fanatics affiliated sites now. Full size run . $160 (maybe they'll hit Nike outlets eventually for the low)

Caved in and bought the jacket on Fanatics with a 30% promo code I had lying around. The team made it look good on media night tonight LOL :rofl:

Mad I slept on the Flex Chrome patches on Ebay. Only one left are fake ones or iron on versions. Wanted to get one to add to the kelly green jersey next year.

Had zero clue, but Peter schrager on the most recent BS report said the plan was for Andy to take a year off and then come back

basically take a break after what happened with his son

Back
Top Bottom