🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Right they leech on to anyone who's got a buzz and compare them to Drake. Same ones talking about Lanez killed Controlla
laugh.gif
So all these people must be Drake haters huh

https://twitter.com/search?q=tory lanez controlla&src=typd

You the only one in the music forum waving that Tory Lanez flag in different threads.

It's not going to work bro.
Play the new album and get back to me. Top 5 Rap Release of the year so far IMO.

Views is...Views. 

And P3 was horrible outside of 4-5 songs, if that. Should have been half the length and should have put it out last summer before Drake had a chance to take all the good songs and leave Party with the weird fake *** SGP beats.

I think Torey lanez is garbage, after I heard him sing live I checked out. Is his album really worth checking out?

Last edited:

Play the new album and get back to me. Top 5 Rap Release of the year so far IMO.

Views is...Views. 

And P3 was horrible outside of 4-5 songs, if that. Should have been half the length and should have put it out last summer before Drake had a chance to take all the good songs and leave Party with the weird fake *** SGP beats.
Then go get the Tory Lanez thread popping and stop trying to troll the Drake and PND threads with the Lanez promo.

Then go get the Tory Lanez thread popping and stop trying to troll the Drake and PND threads with the Lanez promo.
I said Lanez would get Party out of the paint one time last week as a reaction to Party dropping that dud. They're somewhat in the same lane.

And I came in here asking for people's opinion on Lanez album because Lanez been talking **** all year and delivered. 

That's one post in each thread. Don't gas it. 
laugh.gif

why is ebro talking about a private conversation on the radio? ratings must be in the dumper

ebro is straight female

These dudes in here .... LMAO
you acting like QM is living lavishly .. come on ....

Kanye has had a bunch of help Rhymefest - Consequence - Malik Yusef and countless others ...

DRE - use his entire camp for songs to include Em and Jay

Nas (rumors) but Electronica and Stic "collaborated" meaning wrote for NAS

and of course Jay Z used Jaz O - stop playing yourself son - i bet you dont even know 80% of the people I just name ....

Drake R&B ***** has **** on most of the industry ......

PS - forgot to say Thriller - arguably one of Michael Jacksons best song - was written by who? 

Keep it moving kids - nothing new here!

These dudes in here .... LMAO

you acting like QM is living lavishly .. come on ....

Kanye has had a bunch of help Rhymefest - Consequence - Malik Yusef and countless others ...

DRE - use his entire camp for songs to include Em and Jay

Nas (rumors) but Electronica and Stic "collaborated" meaning wrote for NAS

and of course Jay Z used Jaz O - stop playing yourself son - i bet you dont even know 80% of the people I just name ....

Drake R&B ***** has **** on most of the industry ......

PS - forgot to say Thriller - arguably one of Michael Jacksons best song - was written by who? 

Keep it moving kids - nothing new here!

I hate when people compare pop to rap. show me these bars and verses that the originator WROTE for Jay-z since that's the topic at hand. All the other nonsense you wrote was irrelevant because Im pretty sure everyone already knows Kanye, Dre and timbo (all producers) don't write their rhymes, so stop acting like you spittin knowledge.

I see you put the word rumor by nas name. Well there's no tumors when it comes to drake

Last edited:
I hate when people compare pop to rap. show me these bars and verses that the originator WROTE for Jay-z since that's the topic at hand. All the other nonsense you wrote was irrelevant because Im pretty sure everyone already knows Kanye, Dre and timbo (all producers) don't write their rhymes, so stop acting like you spittin knowledge.

I see you put the word rumor by nas name. Well there's no tumors when it comes to drake
oh Drake is Rap now? LMAo ...

You all over the place KID.

Just go on timeout.

LMAO

This is what pisses me off about Drake stans. They make me NOT like Drake at times. Even if he has writers, I legit enjoy alot of his music (sans Views)...but the die hard fans make it harder for me to do.

At this point...the writing **** isn't a secret anymore. There's enough out there that we know he routinely utilizes a team of writers. I don't care if you believe it's ok or not. But you ****** out here that try to pretend like it's something else or try to insinuate that "everyone" does it is what kills me. 

****** just start pulling bs out their *** talking about "Jay-Z did it...this person did it...this person did it". 

Ok cool. Go find me a bunch of reference tracks of all these people that also utilize teams of writers. If not...just own the Drake ****...say you don't care and keep it moving. All these excuses and made up theories on how other artists create make ya'll look stupid.

This is what pisses me off about Drake stans. They make me NOT like Drake at times. Even if he has writers, I legit enjoy alot of his music (sans Views)...but the die hard fans make it harder for me to do.

At this point...the writing **** isn't a secret anymore. There's enough out there that we know he routinely utilizes a team of writers. I don't care if you believe it's ok or not. But you ****** out here that try to pretend like it's something else or try to insinuate that "everyone" does it is what kills me. 

****** just start pulling bs out their *** talking about "Jay-Z did it...this person did it...this person did it". 

Ok cool. Go find me a bunch of reference tracks of all these people that also utilize teams of writers. If not...just own the Drake ****...say you don't care and keep it moving. All these excuses and made up theories on how other artists create make ya'll look stupid.

And it's this simple :lol:

Drake is a cool artist that make some dope music. We all know he has and has always had a team of writers so what's the point of going against it or acting like it's not true.

Dude really tried to bring Jay z into this :lol:

Last edited:
And it's this simple :lol:

Drake is a cool artist that make some dope music. We all know he has and has always had a team of writers so what's the point of going against it or acting like it's not true.

Dude really tried to bring Jay z into this :lol:
so Jay Z never had anyone write for him? Got it ....

You are the same dude that just say Drake genre is Rap, right?
Ok got it...

Last edited:
If ya'll haven't noticed these anti-drake stans make Drake a special case about everything by now...idk what to tell you

Nothing was the same is mediocre.

That **** is lite like cool whip, I'm surprised Drake didn't get a cool whip endorsement after that cd dropped.

Lol at the future fan in here talking about p3 trash. :rofl: his favorite artist has like 5 or 6 projects of trash that no ones ever heard :rofl:

Son mad future time is up, he can't ride drake wave no more :smile:

You ignored the part where he said Jay E. wrote for Nas tho :lol: A certified GOAT was using writers but y'all just wanna breez over that.

http://www.factmag.com/2012/08/14/n...itten-by-jay-electronica-and-dead-prezs-stic/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom