🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Chill you're making too much sense :lol:

Drake is a special case for these boys, anti-drake stans

Last edited by a moderator:
You ignored the part where he said Jay E. wrote for Nas tho
laugh.gif
A certified GOAT was using writers but y'all just wanna breez over that.

http://www.factmag.com/2012/08/14/n...itten-by-jay-electronica-and-dead-prezs-stic/
They both admitted to helping with the album but not writing.

Just because you come up with an idea or a hook, doesn't make you the writer.

Brainstorming is just that...Not the same as writing.

You ignored the part where he said Jay E. wrote for Nas tho :lol: A certified GOAT was using writers but y'all just wanna breez over that.

http://www.factmag.com/2012/08/14/n...itten-by-jay-electronica-and-dead-prezs-stic/

I'm done :rofl:

This post sums up how delusional anti-drake stans are

Last edited by a moderator:

You realize this is the exact same explanation that QM gave right? Once again we prove there's another set of rules when it comes to Drake :lol:

These deflection mechanisms are astounding.

I have no dog in this fight. Nas is a legend but it's totally within the realm of possibility that Jay Electronica wrote a rap for him.

Why is it so hard for you dudes to admit the same with Drake?

I hate when people compare pop to rap. show me these bars and verses that the originator WROTE for Jay-z since that's the topic at hand. 
Show me what Hush has wrote FOR drake. 

You don't know any of the **** you're spewing but you continue to state it as if it's fact. It's actually kind of funny 
laugh.gif

I really don't give a **** either way and it won't stop me from listening to views or claiming views to be a great album (which it is,) But you have no idea what kind of contributions hush has made to those albums and songs you be listing. Not a single clue. 

Lol at the future fan in here talking about p3 trash. :rofl: his favorite artist has like 5 or 6 projects of trash that no ones ever heard :rofl:

Son mad future time is up, he can't ride drake wave no more :smile:

Referring to me?

Future is cool but IDK where I've ever indicated I'm some type of super fan. Actually I think he needs to switch it up before he has to come back again.

Who is my "favorite artist"? :lol: Enlighten me

You realize this is the exact same explanation that QM gave right? Once again we prove there's another set of rules when it comes to Drake
laugh.gif
I'm not a Drake fan, just a fan of music...

But, to discredit someone creativity by brainstorming or providing a suggestion is ridiculous. @3:50

Last edited:
You ignored the part where he said Jay E. wrote for Nas tho :lol: A certified GOAT was using writers but y'all just wanna breez over that.

Dude doesn't know what he's talking about .. He called Drake a Rapper.

are you even reading what you are typing? SMH

While Electronica denied, Stic didn't ...

I have no dog in this fight. Nas is a legend but it's totally within the realm of possibility that Jay Electronica wrote a rap for him.

It really isn't, but there's no proof that that has taken place. The only proof we have is that Drake be collaborating with ****** to make records, which happens all the time.

You can't say Hush writes records FOR drake and show the writers credit to back it up. Come on.

Nickelus F actually said he wrote a verse for Drake and more or less insinuated it was Im Goin In.

Google it if you care; it's his Complex interview.

I personally don't care if Drake has writers but just say he's a great entertainer and artist and leave him out of the "Top 5" etc. conversations.

How does it even make sense in your brain to praise someone for their raps when they don't even write them? :lol:

I don't go congratulating Samuel L. Jackson for the cinematography and camera work of films he's in. I say he's a great actor and executed his role well and leave it at that.

But, to discredit someone creativity by brainstorming or providing a suggestion is ridiculous. 

Most of us have said that Drake got help from QM.

We never denied it since QM said it himself. When its gets brought up like Drake is the only rapper in the world that brought in writers then that's the problem.

Last edited:
Akademiks said Charlemagne is about to finesse a Drake interview either with or without Envy or Yee so that should definitely be covered in that if it ever takes place which I doubt it will because Charlemagne is gonna cover EVERYTHING.

OVO camp says they have a tent of writers.
The weed carrier has writing credits on more than half the songs on two albums.
We have actual reference tracks of the writer spitting the rhymes.

And y'all saying its just brainstorming :smh:

[thread="256652"]I also don't think people know what reference tracks really are.[/thread]
[thread="256652"] [/thread]
[thread="256652"]Kendrick gets reference tracks.[/thread]
[thread="256652"]J. Cole gets reference tracks.[/thread]
[thread="256652"]Hov gets reference tracks.[/thread]
[thread="256652"]Ye gets reference tracks.[/thread]
[thread="256652"]And I get it, Drake's reference tracks are the ones that leaked, so here we are. But Reference tracks In Hip-Hop do not mean someone is writing and giving songs to you on some pop ****. Most of my dudes in here and knowledgeable about music so y'all know that to be true. It's meant to be a guide for the intended artist. They are working together, collaborating on the record. [/thread]
[thread="256652"]If you think "getting help" is a sin in rap, then so be it. But EVERYONE gets help and NO ONE is writing verses alone. Not Cole, Not Kendrick, Not Drake, Not sean, no one.[/thread]

Come on man, you're making wayyyy too much sense

OVO camp says they have a tent of writers.
The weed carrier has writing credits on more than half the songs on two albums.
We have actual reference tracks of the writer spitting the rhymes.

And y'all saying its just brainstorming :smh:

Show me an album with only the main artist as the only writing credit

But, to discredit someone creativity by brainstorming or providing a suggestion is ridiculous. @3:50

please pay attention to the interview ... He started by saying that they Stic and Him just collaborated .. He went on to books talking implying that because thebdidnt write their story is it Ghost writting? And then when he was ask if they write for NAS .. His answer was clear ... Not Me! No mention of Stic like he started the conversation.

It really isn't, but there's no proof that that has taken place. The only proof we have is that Drake be collaborating with ****** to make records, which happens all the time.

You can't say Hush writes records FOR drake and show the writers credit to back it up. Come on.
post-33537-Jim-Carrey-Truman-Show-gif-wha-cIrC.gif

Bro...you know damn well that's not only thing ppl have used as examples of Drake utilizing writers. We have REFERENCE tracks. For songs where the writers are credited...and the ones where they aren't. Quentin Miller is NOT credited on RICO...yet there's a reference track. We have FULL PND reference tracks where a large majority of the lyrics weren't changed or altered at all. His former right hand man (Nickelus F.) is on record saying he penned verses for Drake. His current artists are on record explaining details of the creative process. The "tent crew" jokes didn't originate from "haters"...that **** came straight from Majid Jordan verbatim.

Again, i'm on record as saying I PERSONALLY have no problem with it. It is what it is. Drake is certainly not the first. But the outright denial by ppl that this is actually happening is absolutely mind-blowing to me? At this point...what more do you need to see for you to just admit that Drake has writers and it is what it is? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom